Coming Closer

Over time I came up with my own little song:

You are my only friends

I don't care, if they don't see you

You are all that I need, I wish that you were real

I can't lose them, they are my secret

I will never tell

You help me up, when I am down

You never leave me on my own

You don't just pretend, to be my friends

I won't let them take you away

I also grew to hate the name Link, my name is Green, Link is me and my friends. Vio, and Red told me I needed to make one 'real' friend I made followed their instructions, even though Blue and Shadow didn't like the idea they agreed. My friend name is Zelda, her father is the CEO of an eco-friendly construction company. She is nice, but I don't have a connection with her. I ended up being home schooled, parents still get upset with my constant sneaking off. I don't care they were never there when I needed them, my so called hallucinations were they never left me, and if my mind made them how could they know more than me on (different things)? I have a habit of climbing up buildings to the roof with my friends, I always watch Blue do it first if I try going first he tells me to wait, because I can get hurt but he can't.

I was writing in my journal, I've never let anyone see it, because it's everything I've done with my friends. Vio taught me our own little language, just in case anyone found it. I was writing about how my parents let me alone for the first time even though I'm 13. Almost the second they left I ran out and went to the woods. I ran out and started to curve out the board I've been working on for months. Vio has his bow, Shadow has his powers, Red has the Fire and Ice Rods, and Blue has a hammer, now I'll have a boomerang. Red helped me find and shape a gem for the centre it's green like me, Blue taught me how to curve the wood and shape the metal. I am so proud of my weapon, now all I need is a sword like theirs!

I start to set up targets. Shadow was flying around the trees and bushes. I threw my boomerang in attack it hitting my easiest target. I try again and again to hit the next target barely hitting it before I had to go back.

Running back I see my parents pulling up. I climb into the living room window, turn on netflix and calm my harsh breathing. They come in, "Oh hey Mom!" I call out smiling brightly.

They almost caught me... I can't ever let that happen!...