Planning Again

(This is just one on math and their plan which doesn't really go into detail)

Vio pov.

Getting out my new journal I know what's it's use will be. To figure out how to most quickly live alone, in the woods and away from everyone we know except if possible Zelda. Now I'll need to get a job which I can do at home and make good money from. Right now we have high school on an online course. And stupid visits and being checked on every few minutes.

But I can hack so I should be able to get a good time period(s) where it'll turn off at least outside our window. Without a diploma we won't be getting a big high paying job, so chances are it'll end up being something like fast food. But if I could get a fake ID for one of us (probably Shadow or Blue) could get a nighttime job that's a bit better paying.

I write down the earliest prediction for getting the house in nine to 10 years. Which is around 650 000 dollars (a/n I went on kijiji.ca and this was the price of the first one with one in the title). And we work eight hours every week, 40 weeks out of the year we get, 27 417.6 dollars per year, including taxes but not the work uniform. So on that it take 24 years so that definitely ain't going to work. But it's at least a start.

I'll probably be able to get a scholarship to go to some college or university. Which will help get us a better job. With that in mind I'll need to be doing the math of the costs of foods, textbooks, shelter and just going there. Now our back up plan is a condo in the city which I need to check out as well.