Leaving

Bystander pov.

The Links had gotten all the stuff they would need for the trip but there was still the matter of how was going to start it. Blue is too loud and would attract attention. Red is too small and people would ask questions. Green wasn't cooperating saying he was not the quietest and wanted to decide the route they took. Shadow may be the quietest but likes his ability to fly, and their parents would notice his hair. So Vio was the best option.

So once Vio got into the body he looked for an opportunity to leave. He didn't want to hurt them, even if none of them got along but it's not like they hated each other. So it ended up being long past noon before he could finally slip out. With both their parents gone to work their was nothing stopping them. They left the house turning off the cameras so they wouldn't think they were running away.

The for the first few hours, kids were going home meaning them walking around doesn't look weird. Green explored the last known place of Zelda, and found a faint trail of blood. It lead into the deeper city. But exhaustion took over them so Vio switched with Shadow and found a safe place to rest.

Just a few minutes before their parents arrived home without their son and no clue where he could of gone.