Illusion's Diary

Vio pov.

I still don't get it... Link or... Green is alive in this world. But me and the others are nothing more than his hallucinations. We are all an equal piece of the original but Green isn't here.

As far as we can tell Green is our power source. We've agreed to protect him before, until we figure it out. We will have to figure out if this is Link and Green is someone separate, and if so find out where the real Green is. Our memories of Hyrule came from our dreams, when we split into four in Hyrule we kept his ability of future dreams. It changed into dreams of our past selves when we came here. This Link, or Green, doesn't get them...

We may need to follow the rules of reality but we can't control it. Shadow at least gets to explore with the power of flight. It took five years to find each other. At the time we didn't remember our names, and just like in Hyrule Red came up with them.

I just want to figure out what's going on. At times I notices glimmers of green in his eyes just like how they turned in Hyrule after being separated for over a year. I have come up with a few theorizes. From what we know, Blue was closest to him followed by Me, Red then Shadow. If Green was actually the closest, maybe he needed up inside the body. But it's just a half witted theory.

Shadow and I were the first to notice how so many people were reincarnations of Hylians, Zoras, Gorons, along with the other species. Like Zelda, Erune, and a few Gerudo warriors.

I'm writing this in my old journal, I had when I woke up. It's almost complete then I lose my ability to write. I'm planning on trying to test the theory I mentioned. If correct we could possibly switch who has control of the body.