Going Back

Green pov.

"Do we really need to go?..." I ask knowing my question was pointless. We needed to go back to our parents who don't even know, about 80% of their own child. It's painful to think about. Especially because now there's no way I'm ever going to be allowed out of the house again or to even just be alone.

"Yes Green, it may suck but our tricks will eventually stop working and we're out of money and food." Vio reminds me careful of people noticing him as he's in control of the body. 

"Plus We can't just abandon Zelda like that!" Red chirps jumping onto my back giggling. Why he wants to go back, I can't understand. Shadow is the second most pissed considering he can't take control at all when we're 'home'.

Our house would be visible, if it wasn't still night. The sun is just barely coming up, I've always loved sun rises. It makes the house look so much more appealing because my window has a good view of it. Vio uses a small paper clip to get in. 

"Green we need to switch," Vio whispers. Mom and Dad installed a few cameras. Great. Just fucking great.

I push him out closing and locking the door. Sighing my stomach growls, begrudgingly I go to the kitchen and start eating a left over bagel. They should be up soon, if they got an alarm system it would have gone off by now. Looking at the clock it shine 5:09. They must be sleeping.

Finishing my small meal I dump my plate. And head upstairs middle fingering the cameras I pass. I don't even care if it records and they see it. I hate cameras because they stop me from talking to my loved ones solely so we  don't end up in a mental hospital. Red and Shadow already went to the bedroom. Vio is looking for all the cameras in the house and Blue took outside.

Going into the room, I purposely faceplant on to the bed. Groaning I go back to sleep.