Part AA

Green pov.

"So you want Blue to take control drink the 'water' based potion, and me to take control after an hour, to drink the default potion. And for that to continue for a week?" I ask clarifying the details. The ritual has to happen once everyday, me and Blue need to spend equal time in control. The others can not take control of the body at any point during the next 120 hours. Our current body will need twice the amount of normal food, and five times the amount of water. 

Zelda nods passing me the list with all the previously mentioned things "Make sure you have an exact timer, the potions need to be taken at the same time each day. And that you drink the whole bottle, add water to it if you need to get the last drops out."

Nodding I look at Vio who happens to be checking to make sure we have everything. "Thanks both of you, but if this does work what do we do with Blue, when he gets a body?" I ask seeing the others frown, sadly they can't stay at 'home' or here at Zelda's. 

"Take him to the old barn, we can sneak out and give him food, water and the other basics" Vio tells me, closing his note book.

"I take it, one of them answered?..." Zelda asks smiling awkwardly. 

"Yes, and now is a Good time, it's 3:27, I'll set my alarm for 3:30 and 4:30," just as I finish doing so Blue pushes me out grabbing the blue bottle and downing it. Poor Zelda is a bit startled gripping her note book tightly enough to leave dents in the old fashion cover.

"Well Blue... you should start feeling the affects in 20 minutes. So I advice you to fill your water bottle now. Only eat and drink when you are thirsty or hungry. People already over consume on those," Zelda informs adding that to the notes. 

Blue hugs her without warning breathing a faint "Thank you..."