Medication

Green pov.

"Link, you need to start taking different medicine. You're a lot bigger now, so your original meds just don't cover it anymore. We've already gotten the new meds and will be until you again, need stronger meds. The doctor has told us what he believes is the best amount for you." Mom states trying to get me to open my mouth.

Shadow found out that the new stuff covers hallucinations as well, as my normal stuff. I can't take that! Who knows what it will do to me! I saw someone else in my body and there's four other beings who share it with me! For all I know it could kill me and my counterparts!

We haven't been able to switch out. Cause every time we try someone has to show up. Vio would have been able to out smart her, but I don't think things through well enough under pressure. Red and Vio are trying to figure out how we can avoid this. Blue is trying to strangle her in the plain of non-existence, the only thing stopping him is his current lack of body. Shadow is shooting energy balls at mom in anger too.

Evenly I take it, after following Vio's advice; of hiding it under my tongue. Keeping there caused a ton of saliva to seep up into my mouth making it difficult to not get noticed. After a few minutes I go to the bathroom to dispose of the possible toxic mixture out.

"Sorry Green," Vio says rubbing my back. He switches with me and starts to clean our self off. It took him about twenty minutes to full wash out the taste.

(A/n I thought I had posted this last week)