Day 2

Vio pov.

Thank goodness for public libraries. Without them there would be no way, we could find Zelda before being caught ourselves, though by the police instead. The necklace is what allows us a major advantage over the police. They would have assumed it was just a random necklace a little girl dropped, after all we did get it from a random girly store in the mall. So even if they knew she had one it wouldn't be enough to be more than a foot note.

Plus the biggest problem here are the cameras. They are aimed at the computers, most likely to the otherwise anonymous service these computers provide. They do have a lot of blocked searches along with alarms and blocks. Example you can't look up pipe bombs, that's a pretty obvious one. But their biggest flaw is how easy it is to hack into them.

It took me three minutes to hack into to bypassed it. Now it won't record my history and it won't cause any alarms no matter what I search. And well it's not hard to look up local plant life and animals. Add that to regular searches of regular trips to the printer allows me to build a map of the city and more in detail maps of the suspected areas.

So far there's only three paths they could have taken that would have the evidence we found. And the necklace brings the closest to 15 miles away from here. The evidence we found isn't much. But I have had years to study whatever I feel like without notice and that includes a few hackers. So I just applied what I learned to the police and any other part of the government who would be involved with this case.

And from the few notes they have left there were traces of pollen. So separating them you can find the individual species and cross referencing (including flower shops and like minded stores) bring the possibilities down. The nice part is the wild rose does not have a lot of areas it can grow in the city and not a single shop sells them.