Kidnapping

Green pov.

Me and Zelda are going to hang out today. Me and the other Links agreed to keep an eye on her. No matter how strong she is, there's always a bigger fish, and bad beings always seems to want something from her. Holding one of the three most powerful devices would make you a target, but no one ever listens to her, or teaches her how to defend herself. Zelda hasn't been allowed to use her own gift. She's also the only one who takes my name seriously.

She loves reading like Vio. Very caring like Red. Has Blue's passion, though not any where near as angry. Like Shadow, she has an out of place personality with no filter. Do I share anything with the princess?

"Link! Get down here now!" Our mother calls, almost... crying... I walk down there slowly. 

"Mom, first off call me Green. Secondly what's wrong?" I ask sitting in front of her, at the wooden table. 

"This is no time for your delusions!" She snaps at me breaking into tears. I flinch biting back my reply. My counterparts watch her closely. Red tearing up, Blue pissed (nothing strange there), Vio doesn't show his emotions, and Shadow is a mixture of the others.

"What's wrong?..." I ask wanting to know what has caused her to break down. A longing for the weapons starts to arise. What ever is happening it's bad. 

"Zelda... has been kidnapped... they don't even know who took her..." She sobs, crying into her eyes.

And so it begins