Further Testing

Blue pov.

Me and the others sneak out, into the forest covered in the fallen leaves of fall. Vio promised me I'd get to be inside the body next. And after his dreams of betraying Shadow, he never breaks a promise. I'm pretty sure he'll want either Green or himself to switch back with me, just to make sure we can.

Entering the long empty field hidden by an old broken barn, falling apart with age. If we had to, we'd hide here. The design of it is already easy to fix without changing the outside of the old burnt wood. We've already added some supports to the structure making it safe enough to explore.

Once we are hidden in it's dark walls, Vio lights up the room with our flashlight. "So we're running more tests on my- I mean our body?..." Green asks getting used to this very big and new fact. 

"Yes, me and Blue are going to switch first, then we'll see if I can switch back in, if that doesn't work you'll try." Our little bookworm explains standing up and facing away from me. 

"Blue, you're kinda pushing me out of the body and taking my place," he instructs, preparing himself for it.

I smirk quickly following his instructions, the warmth of the body surrounding me. I stumble the eyes changing to mine. The dirt reacts pushing against my steps. Oh how I missed the feeling of having a body! Blood rushing through out my veins.

I notice my hammer smirking I slam it against the ground, the hollow boards cracking under my attack. I don't care if I have to fix it I needed to feel it again. Red flinches slightly scared. The others look at me in shock.

"Ok that's enough Blue, we need to switch back." Vio says worried about what I could and night might just do. I groan allowing Vio to push me out. Honestly it felt like slowly getting ripped out of your skin.

The rest of the night is spent figuring out how everyone inside the body works. And that lucky bastard Shadow still gets to fly.