Goodbyes

Green pov.

I bounce my leg, finding my patience already out. I just want to call Zelda, and head out. I hate this session the most. They always send me into the field, having ADHD is my excuse. Even if it's a very minor, they don't need to know that. Doctor Garaid sighs finishing the meeting early "fine you can go, but you should know there is a camera so we'll know if you leave."

I take off running out, I'll call Zelda from the office. "Hey could I use the phone, I want to talk to my friend?" I ask the receptionist feeling my heart beat go up. She hands it to me and I quickly dial the number. 

"This is Zelda, who is it?" her voice fills my ears, and I smile. 

"It's me Zelle, I'm going to be leaving soon..." I tell her giving her the brightest voice I can muster. 

"Green! You're already leaving," she says in a sadden excitement. 

"Yeah, try not be so loud, don't want the receptionist to over hear our conversation" I tell her in my most causal voice possible. 

"Oh right... I'm going to miss you, once you turn 18 you'll call right?" She asks clearly saddened by our soon absence. 

"Yeah, of course Princess, we'll always be destined to be your heroes..." I tell her hanging up.

The receptionist takes it kindly asking "going on a trip?" 

I nod pretending like it's some family vacation and stuff, and continue with "Yeah I better get going, don't want to keep my family waiting" that's technically not even a lie. They are my family, just how we view each other is pretty blurry. But all we need to know right now is that we love each other, and that we can't stay here.

Running out I head straight to the playground. The place this all started. The first time I came to this god forsaken Hell hole, and where I first met them. I was just a little kid, with no memory of who I used to be. No idea I wasn't whole, that I was missing four parts of myself. I sit on the base of the slide waiting.

Blue comes over passing me a bag. I take it quickly putting it over my shoulders and following him west. "I hope you told Zelda good bye, we called her last night," Blue tells me, jokingly hitting my shoulder. 

"Of course I'd never do that to Royalty" I tell him chuckling. Red skips out of some conversation with a shop keeper to join us, hugging us both with his signature smile. Vio and Shadow get up from a bench, Shadow messing up Red's hair.

"Ready to start our new lives?" Vio asks a small knowing smile of his face. 

I smile back replying with "As your leader I say we are. And any objections will be promptly ignored!" I claim happily, starting to walk by the high way. Shadow laughs, holding out his thumb just in case some hippie van or something passes and let's us hitch a ride. Red hums a little tone to pass the time.

The end