This is Why

Green pov.

I shoot up from hearing the loud Screech from I recognize to be my mother. So she either A) looked at the cameras and saw me. B) I left something out and she saw it. C) saw me in my room. Well my door is closed and it sounded like it came from down stairs. Groaning I get up changing into some clean clothes. Like always they were green my colour.

I sit up, if I have to be here, there's no way I'm letting them know I'm here. Might as well write a bit and catch up of my missing work, because Vio's going to bug me on that. Sitting up I go on the computer, you'd think they'd move it or something, but no. I check up on the account, nothing I'd have trouble with popped up, Vio hammered most of it in weeks ago.

To be honest I feel like a doll here. Actually that's almost everywhere.... My parents wanted the perfect boy, who'd always listen to them, and be the most popular boy in school. Doctor Garaid lost his ability to see patients as real people, at least to me, he just treats me like a broken doll. I've never met my extended family, but from phone calls I've over heard, they think I'm a disappointment too.

Crossing my legs, I sigh. Four years, four years until I can ditch this dump for good. All I need is to get enough money to buy some land outside of the city and I can figure out something I can sell. It'll be a small house isolated so that I won't have to worry about people seeing me. Vio would make sure we have a good source of income too.

My door bursts open, my dad looks at me shocked. Groaning I turn my chair around facing him. I've avoided Hell this long. "Where the Hell were you?!" I cover my ears to avoid becoming death. 

"I needed a break." 'And to save Zelda' I state listening to the endless rambling. Ok is he even breathing right now?