First day

This is my first ever BTS fanfic, please vote and comment feedback. Hope you enjoy my work.

***

Jimin walked into his new school, eyeing all the new people that could potentially be his friends.

He felt happy, light: He loved new schools, new teachers, new people.

His hands brushed through his orange hair before stepping into his class.

It was a pretty typical classroom, long rows of single tables. The classmates all seemed nice, Jimin already trying to guess who he should befriend first.

A pair of black eyes caught his attention in the middle rows of the class, he walked his way to the friendly smile before sitting right next to him and his friends.

Jimin put his bag next to the black haired boy before smiling at him.

"Hey." said the boy.

"Hey!" Jimin replied, smiling.

"Are you new?"

"Yeah, my name is Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin. My name is Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin smiled as the boy was already very informal and friendly.

Another boy entered the room, by the way he walked confidently and by the many boxy smiles he threw across the room, Jimin guessed the boy must have been pretty popular.

"Taetae!" Jungkook called out as the tall boy walked to them.

"Sup' kook" The boy said before sinking into a chair next to the forming group.

The boy smiled at Jimin, introducing himself and exchanging a handshake.

Jimin's eyes wandered around the room as Jungkook and Taehyung started gossiping.

The two boy's conversation seemed to attract many people as slowly, the majority of the class was surrounding them.

He greeted all his new classmates with ease.

After the short small talk, the attention seemed to be monopolised by Taehyung who was telling a crazy summer story.

He let his mind wonder around the room, eyes caching onto the corner of the room, at the very back.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked his new friend, looking at the thin man with minty hair and headphones plugged into his ears.

Jungkook followed Jimin's eyes, Taehyung not minding their conversation, before his smile faded as his eyes met the boy Jimin was looking at.

"Oh... That's Min Yoongi. Probably the stupidest student here, like he is almost two years older than us yet we are in the same class..."

"He failed?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah...The guy always arrives late and sleeps in class." Jungkook said. "He always leaves early, i don't think I've ever heard the sound of his voice." he scoffed.

"Isn't that mean." Jimin said, feeling guilty.

"He deserves it. He can be really mean and cold. You should really stay away from him."