Gagnam

Jimin entered the small cafe Yoongi had sent him the adress of.

He read the small,

'Looking for staff.'

And assumed that was the exact reason Yoongi was here in the first place.

The place really didn't look like the older's style.

It had a pastel pink concept, with soft colors and cute little white tables and a lot of feminine clients.

Most of the people savouring their pasteries and coffees being high school girls or instragramers.

After his little inspection of the surroundings, Jimin spotted Yoongi talking to who seemed to be the manager of the small cafe.

He couldn't help but feel a small spark in his stomach as his eyes grazed the older.

He wasn't in his usual black wripped jeans and black sweater, now wearing black slacks and a smooth white button up very elegently.

His usually ruffled and messy hair was now gently brushed and suptelly parted on the side.

Yoongi was standing very straight and proudly, his big hands clasped together infront of him as he talled.

As the younger started getting closer he could finally make out parts of their conversation and it looked like it was going well.

He walked next to Yoongi and stood beside him, simply listening to the older's low voice.

The man in front of them was tall and intimitaging yet really open and seemed easy to talk to.

"Well. Min Yoongi, it would be my pleasure to be your employer." The man said, taking a big hand out of his pocket.

Jimin smiled and looked at the older.

He simply nodded but his eyes were glistering.

"I would like to aply too." Said Jimin with a confident smile.

The tall manager looked at him and smiled, Yoongi looking a little less excepting.

"No, Jimin, let me take care of the bills."

"You know each other?"

Both Yoongi and Jimin nodded, the taller manager chuckling and ending up with two new staff members.

Yoongi and Jimin walked out of the shop. Both of them with smiled in their faces.

The two boys walking back to their house together.

They passed by a small park and suddenly someone called out to them.

"Min Yoongi!"

Jimin reconised the loud voice and turned around with a smile.

The said boy turned around and notcied Hosoek, Jakson playing basketball and a few girls watcing with high giggles and red cheeks.

The two short boys walked towards the basketball court.

"Damn Yoongi! Look at you! Going to a marriage or something." Hosoek joked, stare fixed on his hyung's attire.

"Job interview." Said Yoongi as he took of his long jacket and unbotted loose the ends of his sleeves.

"Did it go well?" Asked Hoseok pausing his game and taking a sip of water.

"Yeah, both Jimin and I got in, you should try applying the manager is really nice."

"Is that an invitation? Do you want to spend time with me so badly?" Joked the tall boy.

Yoongi chuckled and rolled his sleeves to his elbows, making Jimin stare at his slightly veiny arms.

"Girls this is Min Yoongi, aka the basketball god. And that's Park Jimin, his girlfriend."

A/N:
Double update cuz I'm feeling maself!