Like

Yoongi looked up from his phone to look at Jimin, who was reading his notes to himself quietly.

The blonde boy was shifting from one foot to another as Yoongi layed on     his -their- bed.

To be honest Yoongi found Jimin extremely cute as his eyebrows occasionally knitted together in confusion.

The ravenette chuckled, standing up and taking a few steps to his boyfriend.

Said boy noticed and dropped his papers, sighing loudly.

"Hyungie this is hard." He mumbled as he looked at the scattered notes that littered their room.

Yoongi chuckled as he looked down to the pouting boy, sliding his hand through his golden locks and placing a light kiss on his head.

"I'm sure you'll manage."

Jimin smiled fondly and looked up to Yoongi, his hands sliding to the older's waist to pull him closer.

He slightly smiled when he felt Yoongi's hand slide from his hair down to cup his face, his thumbs strocking the apples of his cheeks and his pale finger is behind his ear.

The blonde looked up slightly, the older's eyes a little higher than his though they seemed the same hight at first sight.

His eyes dropped to the others thin lips as he slowly parted his, their bodies pulling each other closer until their lips ghosted against each other's.

Yoongi tilted his head slightly, lips still not fully sealed leaving just enough space for him to talk.

"It feels weird not to hold back anymore." He whispered as he let his thumbs run over the blonde's definded jawline.

Jimin smiled, nodding slightly and closing the spade between them.

Their lips pressed against each other for a mere second, before Jimin pulled away slightly, lips still touching.

Yoongi breathed out a content sigh, his lips meeting the other's plump ones once again, pressing against his full bottom lip and slightly sucking on the flesh.

That made the younger smile, his now expose teeth hooking onto Yoongi's lower lip.

That made the boy let out a long sigh that made Jimin's head spin, unconsciously leaned forward as he kissed a little rougher.

The inexperienced Yoongi, taken by surprise with skilful kisses and couldn't seem to follow, leaned further away from Jimin and arching his back to try and lessen the intensity, his knees wobbled slightly and his head was dizzy.

His hands slid down Jimin's neck to rest on his shoulders for support, the boy still leaning forcefully towards him and making him lean away even move.

He felt like he was losing his balance, completley out of breath and leaning backwards dangerously.

He almost fell, Jimin quick to catch him and tighten his grip on the small of his back as his other hand slid to the back of his head, fingers tangling in his dark hair.

Yoongi was on cloud 9, never expecting Jimin to be such a good kisser. He was out of breath and he felt like his whole body was burning.

Jimin suddenly let their lips part for a few seconds, only opening his mouth and leaving his lips on Yoongi's.

Said boy opened his mouth as well and took the opportunity to let out the breath he had been holding.

It sounded low and shaky.

And it definitely turned Jimin on.

A/N:

Hey guys!

Hope your exams are going well and everything,

hope this chapter cheered you up if they aren't!

Btw before you ask:

They are both top depending on the situation!

!Don't forget Jimin is a man too!

Thanks for understanding~

Love you<3