Hurt

Jimin smiled politely and bowed. Already hating the way she strongly squeezed her son's arm.

She smiled as well, curving her chapped lips in a very fake smile.

Yoongi's hands trembled. He was utterly terrified.

What could she possibly do to him next?

She walked closer to her son, sliding her hands around his torso.

Yoongi didn't hug back, he simply held his breath not to put up with the strong smell of alcohol that radiated off her petit statue.

"I've missed you Yoongi-ah. Call me okay." Said the woman as she stuck two bony fingers between his limbs.

She pushed out the air from his lungs as her fingers pained through his shirt.

He nodded.

She smiled and simply walked away.

Leaving a very comfused Jimin and a shaking Yoongi.

He hadn't seen the woman in hears yet her aura hadn't changed at all.

She was still as horrifying as he remebered.

***

"Welcome home Yoongi-ah." She said drunkily as he walked inside.

He tried to walk up to his room before he felt a strong hand over his shoulder.

The hand pushed him backwards, slaming him against the wall. His body hit the hard surface before falling limp on the cold ground.

He was getting so used to this he almost felt like it became normal.

"Where is my greeting uh?" She yelled as she slammed her hand in his face.
"First my boss didn't give me a promotion, and now this?!"

The wound wasn't visible, it just hurt a lot, physically and emotionally.

"How dare you." She said as she took one of the stools and started to slam it over her curled body.

She wasn't that strong. Being the small and skinny woman she was and also being drunk, her hits weren't that painful, physically.

He didn't dare yell, who knew what she would do if he did.

Last time he had cried when she had scrapped the side of his face with a broken bottle of soju, she had lit a cigarette to calm dowm and burnt the skin of his colar bone when she pushed the cigarette over it.

We winced and bit his lip not to let that one tear foll down his cheek.

She noticed and smiled.

"Look how pitiful you are." She spat. "Crying like a little girl. You were the one that did this to yourself!" She yelled.

He nodded as he sat up on the ground.

He tried crawling to safety but failed, receiving a strong kick in the guts.

He coughed out loudly.

She grunted and unbuckled her belt.

"What do i have to do to make you normal huh!" She yelled, slaming the leather on his back.

He winced as he felt his skin tear appart and slowly let warm blood run down his spine.

At the sight of blood, the woman stopped.

She walked away after mumbling a small 'so weak' under her breath.

Yoongi stayed on the ground motionless, trying to regain his strength, Naho would be back in a little and he didn't want her to see him cry.

He had just lived the strongest beating. Usually his mother only slapped him occasionally, kicked his leg, hit his head.

But he had just discovered the extent of her violence, especially when she was drunk...