Awake

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open a few hours later. He looked around the clean room before his eyes landed on a extremely beautiful man.

"You're awake." The man said before walking to him.

"That was a pretty useless comment." Yoongi said as his eyes never left the man.

"Respect your elders, especially when. They save your life." The man said, his smile never leaving his lips.

Yoongi looked down, judging by the fact he was at the infirmary at around lunch time, he must have collapse somewhere before being taken back here.

"You're boyfriend came to drop you a sandwich."

Yoongi's eyes widened as the man handed him a double sandwich.

"Boyfriend?" He asked with his still husky voice.

"The small boy with the orange hair."

"Carrot?"

"Jimin, actually."

Yoongi chuckled as he looked at the wrapped sandwich the younger had bought for him.

"He's not my boyfriend.." He murmured.

Yoongi noticed a small note on stuck to the wrapping paper.

Don't worry I bought another alone for Naho I took the cucumbers out ;)

eat it all, it's on me.

Get better soon

Jimin<3

Yoongi chuckled yet again.

The small orange haired boy had appeared in his life a few weeks ago. Usually, Yoongi hated other people worrying and pitying him. One of the reasons he didn't have friends. He hated opening up to people and socialising.

But he didn't hate Jimin.

The small boy had never shown pity for the older, neither did he force him to talk.

He was just there.

And Yoongi liked his company.

He unwrapped the sandwich and took a full bite out of his lunch. It tasted awesome. Yoongi hungrily gulped down his sandwich before the nurse handed him the bin.

"Min Yoongi, terrible student, always sleeps in class, arrives late, doesn't do his homework and sleeps through exams." The nurse read out the boys form before looking up and staring at Yoongi.

"You have a pretty bad reputation. Both from students and teachers" he said.

"You're point?" Yoongi said calmly, sitty cross legged on his bed.

"That's not what Jimin seems to think." The nurse said.

Yoongi's eyes widened a little before he looked indifferent.

"You're point?"

"Who are you really? If you sleep in class then why the hell do I find you laying on the entrance, suffering from exhaustion?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in a frown. This nurse was exactly the kind of people he hated.

"I went to a party and got drunk." Yoongi said, simply using his bad reputation to get out of the tense situation.

"Why are you lying?"

"Why would I tell you the truth?"