Naho

She woke up a little too early, her eyes opening to an empty bedroom.

She noticed there were whispering voices in the kitchen, assumed it mustn't have been that early if both of them were up, the two taking turns at waking up early to get ready for the morning.

She stood up, stretching lightly and rubbing her tired eyes.

Her bare feet walked over the wooden floors to join her family in the kitchen.

The two boys were cooking what seemed to be left overs from the previous night.

"Yoongi! I you keep me trapped too long I won't be able to finish breakfast." Sighed Jimin.

She hid a giggle as she peeked through the opening of the door.

She noticed her brother, clinging onto his boyfriend as the poor boy tried to manage keeping him up on his back and cooking at the same time.

"Five more minutes..." The tired Yoongi grumbled in the crook of his neck.

The younger shook his head in a sigh.

He slid his hands to reach under Yoongi's thighs to lift him up, hands brushing the skin exposed by his basketball shorts, and slightly jerked him higher on his back.

"What day are we today?"

"Wednesday. I have dance practice, you have work at the cafe in Gagnam and Naho has after school classes." He reminded, slightly glancing at the family planner on the fridge.

Yoongi nodded.

Naho found him absolutely adorable.

She had always love and respected her brother, he had saved them and sacrificed his childhood for her.

Now she had grown a little older, she understood how much her brother had worked for them.

She was beyond happy that her source of happiness was happy. And the simple presence of Jimin somehow always made there house a lot brighter.

She had noticed the changes in his borther, physical and emotional.

"Morning Naho!" Said boy greeted as he noticed her presence.

She smiled, Yoongi slowly sliding off Jimin's back to ruffle her hair.

"Morning." He mumbled, still very sleepy.

He bend down to her smaller frame and kissed her forehead.

"You can set the table, breakfast is ready in two minutes."

She nodded and did as she was told, noticing Jimin slide her flavoured milk and luch in her backpack.

"Naho get dressed quickly!" Shoutef Jimin from the kitchen.

The girl nodded and ran to her room to slip her uniform on, not tying her bow correctly.

She ran back to the dining room, the breakfast already served and the two boys already eating their meals.

She joined them, sitting at the end of the table as they say facing each other.

Jimin looked up from his plate to her and chuckled, licking his lips and wiping his hands on his napkin before leaning towards her to tie her bow correctly.

Naho had always loved Jimin because 'he looked and acts like a prince.'

She smiled and looked over to her brother, who was staring at Jimin.

She chuckled.

The nine year old could never have wished for a better family.

A/N:

hey guys!

This story is slowly coming to an end so if you have any requests now's the time~

Thank you<3