Tangeled

Yoongi walked back in his room after his quick shower.

When he walked inside his room he emediatly melted.

Jimin was all curled up on his bed, head buried in pillows as his body was completely hidden underneath the covers.

"You have your own bed paboya." Said Yoongi softly as he sat on the edge of the bed and brushed Jimin's bangs out off his eyes.

"Mhm... But your pillows smell like you." The younger said as he nuzzled in the pillows. "smells good."

Yoongi completely melted at the adorable half awake ball of cuteness that was zoning out on his bed.

He chuckled one last time before sliding himself under the covers as well.

His hand hesitatantly hovered over the younger's body. Could he really?
Would the younger be mad?

In the end, after a few minutes of his battling between his heart and his brain, the muscles in his arm started to go sore from tensing above Jimin and he finally let it fall on the boy's body.

He slid one arm around Jimin's waist, the other digging under his shoulder to then wrap around his back.

He pulled the younger closer and pushed his head on his shoulder, then tilting his own chin to nuzzle in the lather's blonde hair.

Jimin quickly readjusted his position, flinging an arm around Yoongi's shoulder and smelling his manly sent he liked so much. He brought himslelf closer to the older and tangled his legs with the others then finally sighed in contente.

It didn't take long for them to drift into calm sleep. Both bodies completly tangled with one another.

***

Jimin grumbled as he woke up slowly.

His body battled his mind for a few more seconds of rest but he still managed to open his eyes.

He was met with a black sweater, tickling his nose.

As his sences slowly started to wake up, he registered legs tangled in his, two arms hugging him closely and a chin rested in his hair.

The very familiar scent hit him hard.

This is Yoongi!

He finally woke up completely and realized the position he was in.

He was cuddling with Yoongi.

His intire face turned red and his heart beat sped up.
Damn Min Yoongi for always toying with his feelings.

He decided to stay in the strong and warm arms, afterall, it wasn't every day you get hugged by your crush that happens to be the least touchy person you know.

He took the time to let the soothing smell invade his nose, the foreign heat warm his body, the regular breaths calm him and the sound of heartbeats sink with his.

After a few seconds of taking in the close proximity, he slid slighlty upwards, bringing his face on the same level as his elder.

Their nose lightly brushed against each others, breaths mixing.

Jimin scanned the sleeping boy, gently grasing the bruise on his cheek with the tip of his finger as he eyed all the details of his face.

His black hair, falling over his eyes; his thick and long lashes; his button nose and soft features.

The younger's eyes fell to stare at the others parted lips.

He had really been trying not to stare at his lips and make himslelf obvious, but was way harder then he had thought.

Especially when those lips looked so kissable all the time.

The younger couldn't stand the temptation gently pressed their lips together.

He stayed with their skin sealed for a few seconds before he felt the hug tighten and lips move under his.

Butterflies erupted in his stomach.

Yoongi moved his lips gently and responded to the kiss.

The younger pushed away first, licking his lips and looking at the lather, who mimicked his actions and chuckled.

"Good morning to you too." He said in a smile.

Jimin, very embarassed, dug his head in the pillows as his cheeks burned.

Yoongi chuckled and stood up.

A/N:

Aw...

I'm back y'all sorry for the wait☺️