Worth

Yoongi stood there motionless as his eyes traveled from the furious Jungkook to the bruised Jimin.

He walked inside the elevator, making Taehyung worry he was going to join the fight and defend Jimin.

He was about to stand up infront of the scary older but Yoongi simply spared him a glance, warning him not to.

He place his big palm on Jimin's back and lighlty pushed him out of the elevator.

He took the younger's bag and walked towards their room, leaving the two youngest in the elevator.

As the two entered the small room, Yoongi put the two bags on the floor and let Jimin sit on the bed.

The blonde slid a hand through his hair before sitting cross legged on the coutch.

Yoongi took a chair from the small desk and sat infront of him, pulling Jimin closer to him by pulling at his thighs.

The older took out a small medicale box from his bag and opened it on the bed, next to Jimin.

Jimin chuckled as the older took out the rubbing alcohol.

"Figured this would happen huh?" Jimin smiled, regretting his decision as his lips aked.

"Yeah... You kids are so predictable." He said before taking a small cutton ball and some twizzers.

"Your grandpa is showing hyung." Jimin smiled softly.

That made Yoongi chuckle as he got out the held the small cotton to the younger's face.

He placed his palm on Jimin's thigh, making Jimin very aware of his large and hot hands, only a few centimeters from his junior.

"This is going to hurt." Said Yoongi as he looked at Jimin from the short distabce seperating their faces.

"Pff. I'm a man hyung, this won't- ah fuck!" He was taken aback by the painfull sting on his cheek as Yoongi cleaned his small wound.

He took ahold of the fabric that rested on Yoongi's shoulder and squeezed it into a ball tightly, making his nuckles turn white.

As the older slighlty dabbed on his cheek to remove the small amput of blood, he slapped his other hand on Yoongi's that was still groping his thigh.

"Shit." The younger hissed as he closed his eyes tightly and bit his tong.

Yoongi chuckled at the younger before him as he slid his hand from under Jimin's and slid his fingers through the other's chubby ones, holding his hand tightly.

"Almost done." He reassured before gave Jimin a cool pack to rest on his bruised forehead.

He took a new piece of cotton and warned the younger woth a small squeeze to his hand.

His eyes dropped to Jimin's lips, making the younger take his chance to stare at the older's soft features.

He almost didn't feel the pain as he lightly pushed the conton to his bruised lip.

"I'm not worth fighting for Jimin." Yoongi whispered as he cleaned his wound.

"You are." Jimin simply murmered.

That made the older's heart warm and his eyes dart back up to the others.

They locked gazes for a seconds and Yoongi chuckled.

The small tuck at the side of the black heads lips made Jimin happy.

The older didn't smile often, so when he was blessed with a small and sencere chuckle like this one, he made sure to print the picture in his mind.

"All done." Yoongi said, snapping Jimin back to reality.

The older stood up and put the chair and medicale bag back in their place before walking back to the younger.

He leaned down and gently ruffled Jimin's hair.

"Thanks for fighting for me Chim."