Post

"Hoseok..." Sighed the older as he closed his locker, reveiling the grinning boy.

He adjusted his white dress shirt before locking his locker.

"Yiu were right hyung. The manager is really nice." He said as he slung an arm around his friend.

"So... Seems you and Jimin like to chill in the cold room." He said suggestively as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Was that a pun?"

"Don't try i avoid the question."

Yoongi chuckled and closed the door of the locker room, his new coworker still sticking to him.

"Well it is pretty... Cool in there."

Hosoek burst out laughing just as they walked inside the cafe.

When they both looked up, their eyes widened.

"Well damn." Said Hoseok as he looked at the scene.

The small cafe was overflowing wuth high school girls.

"Guess cute boys is the vest promotiongor cafe huh?"

"The hell are you talking avout."

"Remember those eight hight school girls? They spread the word about you on twitter." He said as he took out his phone, proving his point.

Yoongi leaned in to see what the post was about and chuckled.

One of the girls had posted a photo of Jimin and him, fiddling at the cash register with the caption.

"When you just wanted some damn coffe and you end up getting two hot man as desert."

"Jimin-ah!" He yelled across the small shop, all heads wiping around and reconising the man from the photo.

Some of them eyeing hosoek that still had an arm around the older.

The blond, looked up from the table he was cleaning and looked at his boyfriend questionably.

"Come here." He said.

Jimin oblidged, waljibg over to the two hyungs as all eyes followed him.

Yoongi showed him the post with a grin on his face.

The blond smiled as he read the post. Showing off his bright smile and rosy cheeks.

"Yah! Get to work!" The manager yelled as he as well, hurried around the tables.

The three boys nodded and got to work.

A/N:

Hey guys!

For y'all who didn't see the drama on my message board I had momentarily lost this whole story!

BUT I got it back!
So yeah, I'm really relieved.

Btw the teaser for my new Yoonmin is out! *wink wonk*

Love you~