Hands

A/N: hey guys! Just a quick thank you to anyone who votes and comments. Makes my day every time. Btw if you have any requests, just message me I'm open to new ideas.

Yoongi was still resting on the couch when he heard the door unlock.

"Hyung! I'm back!" A familiar voice shouted from the entrance.

The older smiled and he heard the youngers footsteps coming towards him.

The orange haired male crouched down to meet his hyung's face. He smiled brightly as his small hand made its way to the older's forehead, pushing his bangs back.

Yoongi looked at Jimin's face, admiring his fair skin and dark eyes before his stare drifted to his full lips.

"You look better today." The younger said, his voice low and soft as a small hint of relief peeked through his words.

The room fell silent for a few seconds, Jimin's eyes still glued to the older.

The younger's hand slowly started to brush against Yoongi's forehead. His thumb tracing small circles on his skin as his fingers buried in his mint locks.

Yoongi's hand slowly slipped out of the covers to come rest on the younger's.

"That feels nice." He whispered.

His voice was low and a little raspy from all the sleeping.

Jimin chuckled as the older closed his eyes. He put his elbow on the couch next to Yoongi's head before resting his head on his elbow, his gaze never leaving the older's soft features.

"What time is it?"

"Around 2:30."

"Don't you have classes?"

"Nope. I finish early on Thursdays."

The older boy nodded, his eyes still closed.

His hand slowly moved over the younger's as his fingers laced with his smaller ones.

Yoongi opened his eyes and slowly brought his hand up, eyeing their tied fingers.

"You have small hands." The older chuckled.

"Shut up." He muttered.

Then, Yoongi slowly pulled Jimin's hand to his face.

Jimin didn't protest, and let Yoongi direct his hand towards his lips before placing a soft peck on the back of his small hand.

"Don't get mad I was just kidding."

Jimin stayed a few minutes dumbfounded as his face slowly started to heat up.

He had never seen his hyung being this affectionate towards him but he really enjoyed it.

Just when he thought that the older finally got up from his slumber and rubbed his eyes.

He swung his legs out of the sofa before standing up.

Jimin admired his hyung for a second. Not getting enough of the sight before him.

The older had a flowy black shirt with dark gray sweatpants, his shirt slightly tucked into his bottoms at the front.

Damn...

"Want to change into something more comfy?" Yoongi asked as he walked to his room.

"With pleasure." He answered,awakening from his daydream as he stood up and joined Yoongi in his room.

"I spend so much time here i should probably bring a toothbrush and some spare clothes." Jimin said in a smile as he sat on the olders bed.

"I wouldn't mind, we have a spare room and Naho is basically in love with you." Yoongi said as he handed his dongsaeng a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt.

"Seriously?"

"Why not? I don't mind your company."