Gay

A/N: hey guys im so sorry i kept you waiting but i broke my foot and it hurt like a bitch.

I'll just say one last huge thank you to all my followers and readers before letting you enjoy this chapter.

Yoongi rested his elbows on the counter as he swiped through his phone.

"What are you doing slacking again." Said Hoseok as he passed behind and playfully spanked his behind.

"Yah! Respect your elders." Grumbled Yoongi.

Hoseok chuckled before walking next to him and resting his weight on his elbows like Yoongi.

They both looked at the clients that came in and sat themselfs, others enjoying their meal.

Suddenly, Yoongi's phone buzzed.

Jiminie.

I finished dance practice early, I'll pick Naho up, what do you want for dinner~

Yoongi chuckled. It certainly didn't go unnoticed as Hoseok snatched the phone out of his grasp.

As he looked at the ID and read the message he grinned evilly.

"Wellll~ I see why you have been so out of it lately~" he singsonged mockingly at his elder.

Yoongi desperately tried to reach for his lost phone but unfortunately couldn't reach it due to his smaller height.

Hoseok held the phone high above his head as he teased his hyung.

"I had no idea you had a girlfriend."

Yoongi froze.

Girlfriend..

Oh right, Jimin was a feminine name.

But Jimin wasn't a woman.

Hoseok slowly smiled and opened the phone again, looking at his lock screen.

His heart softened at the adorable scene.

A small girl, tip toeing on a little stool as she seemed to be working over a kitchen counter, a small apron tied around her slender waist.

Next to her, a slim man stood, resting his weight on one leg as he stood taller over the little girl. A white and black striped long sleeved shirt slightly tucked in the side of his black skinny jeans, showing off his back pocket.

The two of them seemed to be cooking and didn't look like they were aware of the photo being taken as their backs faced the camera amd they seemed to be very absorbed in their cooking.

"Ah!" Hoseok said as he looked at the gorgeous man in the photo.

"Damn that dude is so hot." He chirped. "Is he like a celebrity or something."

He could only see the back of the man, but simply seeing his golden lock his broad shoulders and slim waist, his thick thighs and his bumped ass.

Yoongi almost choked on his own saliva.

"Jimin isn't a celebrity." He scoffed.

"Jimin? Oh that's your girlfriend. But she is a man. Wait your girlfriend is a man? Wait you're gay." Hoseok asked, not even letting Yoongi speak as his voice gradually got louder.

"Who said we were dating?" Yoongi asked as he scrunched his nose.

"Yoongi, you have a fucking photo of his ass on your lock screen!" Retorted the younger.

The said boy instantly choked again as he blushed madly.

"His ass isn't the main point here." He mumbled.

"I had no idea you were gay hyung." Said Hoseok.

"We aren't dating Hoseok." Yoongi said.

"So you aren't gay?"

Silence.

Yoongi sighed. He hated this, he hated his feelings. He hated other people's reaction towards them. He hated it. Yoongi was 18, it had been three years but he still couldn't get over the rejection of his coming out.

It still hurt like a bitch.

He bit his lip and tried to hold in the tears. His sexuality was the only misfit, the one sentence that fucked up his life.

He looked down to his feet, feeling his head pound as the voices in the back if his head came back.

Shouting at him, remembering all his mistakes all his-

"Is this why you became Suga?" Asked Hoseok as his arms squeezed the older boy reassuringly.

"Yeah..."

A/N:

Theories anyone?