Jungkook (I)

Jungkook knocked on the door of the Min house.

He was greeted with a short woman, she had long black hair that fell messily on her shoulders and dark circles under her eyes. Her gaze looking at the 11 year old boy.
She had bloodshot eyes and dry lips.

"I'm Yoongi's friend, i came to pick him up."

"Min Yoongi?" She said.

Jungkook gulped and nodded.

She looked down at him on last time before walking back inside the house.
She came back with her hand strongly gripping the 13 year old boy.

She forcefully threw her son out of the house and slammed the door.

Jungkook froze for a few seconds.

Yoongi stood there, a small bandaid over his red nose and a bloody lip.

"Hyung! What happened to you?!" He asked worried, he could see huge bruises that peaked through the older's unifrom shorts.

"I fell." Said the older.

Jungkook had never seen him this way.

After that day, they started to slowly grow appart.

The image of a smily and friendly Yoongi slowly faded, leaving a bruised and broken boy.

He never spoke, got bullied a lot and came to school everyday with new bruises.

"Ah look it's Min Yoongi." Sais a boy as he tripped the said boy.

Yoongi stayed on the floor, already used to these mornings that had become his routine.

He got kicked and slapped, kids forming around him as he took the blows, laying almost lifeless on the floor.

Jungkook looked from afar, staring at the one who used to be his friend before he sowly started to cut all the ties with his friends.

One day Jungkook was completely fed up with the whole situation and walked to the older's house after school. He wanted his hyung back, he wanted his closest friend back.

He walked through the back door and walked inside.

He was instantly greated with shouts coming from the kitchen.

"ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF LITTLE FAGGOT" shouted a woman, Jungkook reconised as Yoongi's mother.

She stronly slapped his face, pushing him to his knees.

Jungkook's eyes widened, he had never seen this much violance in his life.

"FALLING IN LOVE WITH A BOY! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE!
YOU ARE SICK AND CRAZY! " shouted the crazy woman.

She kicked her son in the shoulder, sending him further down.

He didn't resist and took all the hits even though Jungkook knew very well he could have handled her easely.

Why wasn't Yoongi fighting back?

The woman kicked his guts before laughing histerically.

"Don't talk to that Jeon boy, he could never possibly love you back."

Yoongi nodded, blood falling from his parted lips.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"What did you say?! Huh monster." She yelled, picking up a knife and sliding it under his jaw.

He didn't say anything, his eyes hidden by his long hair.

The woman spat on the child and pulled his hair. She threw him to the floor.

His back hit the sink and he let his body fall on the floor.

Jungkook was completely frozen. He had no idea what to do.

The woman took ahold of his hair again, pulling it put of his face and pointing the sharp knife directly at his face.

She laughed histerically again before a bone shaking scream was heard.

As Jungkook heard Yoongi yell, he ran away as fast as he could, never looking back.