Matching

Votes and comments highly appreciated^^

Jimin walked into school in the morning, the sound of student already filling his ears.

He walked inside and quickly walked to his class, eager to see jungkook and Taehyung.

"Damn Jimin, new hair?" Asked his friends.

Since the beginning of the school, Jimin had made friends with mist all of his classmates and most of the school knew him as the boy who always smiles.

Of course staying with Taehyung and Jungkook, two of the hottest topics in school, did help him with socialising, but he was very extroverted person and always made people around him laugh and smile.

The whole class turned around to the comment and eyed the newly arrived boy.

"Yup!" He said in a bright smile as he sat next to Jungkook.

"Fits you perfectly!" The boy next to him added.

Jimin smiled, his mind automatically remembering his personal hair stylist.

Fits you perfectly

For some reason the same words said from different people didn't mean the same at all.

For some reason when Yoongi had worded out that small compliment, Jimin had felt his legs shake and his heart beat.

But when Jungkook said that, he didn't feel a thing.

"Hey wanna hang out at lunch?"

"Sure Taehyung."

"Hey look, Yoongi changed his hair." Someone whispered rather loudly.

Jimin jerked his head up to see Yoongi, with sleek black hair, fluffily bouncing as he walked.

"Hey look! Park Jimin and Min Yoongi match!" Another shouted.

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other before blushing. The black haired boy sat in is place before pulling his headphones out of his pockets.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a small frown before touching his own hair.

"We match too..." He whispered.

The teacher came in and conversations died down. People paying attention to the lesson.

Except a certain new blonde...

During most of the lesson, Jimin couldn't get his eyes off Yoongi. He had never seen him change his hair, so his silky black locks were a shock.

Fits you perfectly.

Yoongi and Jimin match!

Every hero needs a sidekick.

Jimin's mind wandered to the past few days, recalling the new memories he had made with the older.

Like when he thought Jimin how to make the best pain perdu, or when they had frosted cupcakes together, and their movie nights, spend curled up on the couch with some junk food and a disney playing.

He chuckled, realizing his relationship with the older had really grown.

Not only did Yoongi actually speak to him, he also snuck a few smiles in their conversations,

And Jimin loved it...

A/N: huge thank you to and and your support, votes and comments.

I am sorry I don't update as often as other stories but I really try to do my best not having internet during school days (boarding school problems), and sorry if I leave mistakes and typos in my chapters.

Please forgive me,

Author-nim.