Diffrent

Since then Jimin had asked his family to move to seoul. His mother agreed, and bought a small appartment next fo his soon to be school.

Jimin had had the time to correct his behavior, internet friends and memes always cheering him up.

Slowly forgetting about his traumatising past.

But now here he was, sitting in his shared room, waiting for time to pass.

Naho was still at her friend's house for the weekend, and Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.

He felt like he was back to square one..

***

At dawn, Yoongi was back with a small chocolate layer cake as he stepped inside the room.

"Gosh you are too perfect." Said Jimin as he watched his boyfriend sit in front of him on their bed.

"I know right." Teased Yoongi as he handed Jimin a spoon and started digging in with his own.

Jimin chuckled as Yoongi messily ate his half of the cake.

He took a deep breath before looking at him seriously and sighing shakily, Yoongi still too absorbed in the cake to notice.

"My uncle abused me sexually."

The older emediatly chocked on his bite, bending over and quickly bring his hand under his chin not to stain the sheets.

He looked at Jimin with wide eyes as chocolate slightly dripped from the corner of his mouth, it made Jiin so much more comfortable for some reason.

"Oh wow. I don't... Jimin... I-i-I-"

"It's fine, i mean he only felt me up a bit, nothing really serious."

"If course it is serious Jimin, if it makes you like this than it's importante."
Said Yoongi quickly as he licked his hand and the corner of his lips to talk to him more seriously.

"I'm sorry i just wasn't prepared at that time Yoongi. I-... I've never been in a relashionship before and i've never been fucked."

Yoongi chuckled, he carefully put the remaining of chocolate cake in the bedside table and climbed up the bed to lay next to Jimin before wrapping his arms around him, pulling him on his lap. His hands rested on the smaller's hips as he looked up to his teary eyes.

"I'm not going to fuck you Jimin. We're going to have sex. Those are two very diffrent things." He said calmly.

His thumbs gently traced circles on the thin waist as he smiled.

Jimin looked down at him.

He didn't see the lust he saw in his uncle, noor the desire he saw in girls.

He saw affection, and it reassured him.

His strong arms tightened around the ravenette's neck as he gently moved down to kiss him.

They pecked once, both pulling appart slowly after the first touch.

Yoongi smiled, wich made Jimin smile. Both of their faces  only centimeters appart.

Jimin leaned down again, kissing his boyfriend softly. Yoongi emediatly responded, tilting his head and leaning up to deepen the kiss, but always left Jimin in controle.

The kiss wasn't rushed and lustfull like their usual makeouts.

It was slow and loving.

Yoongi's hands krept up the younger's back softly, hiperaware of any negative reaction he could possibly get.

But he got none.

Instead, Jimin Pressed his body closer to him for more contact.

"Damn baby, needy much?" Tease Jimin as he pulled away slightly.

"Ew don't call me baby I hate that." He said quickly.

"Noted, baby."

A/N:

Thanks for 40K votes

love you~