Illegal

"why are you lying?"

"why would I tell you the truth?"

Seokjin sighed and slid his hands under his glasses to rub the bridge of his nose.

"Don't you want people to know the truth? That you are overdoing yourself and don't sleep at night, which is why you sleep in class. "

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly again before signing.

"Even if I did tell you the truth, would you believe me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Why would you?"

"Min Yoongi... you... Are one hell of a nut head."

"Sorry?"

The room fell silent again. Both boys trying to figure out what to say.

"Why won't you tell me?"

The elder's question pressed onto Yoongi, heavily taking all the air out of his lungs as his finger tips froze and his heart clenched.

" I... It's bec-" his words were cut off by a curtain orange haired boy.

"Yoongi-hyung! You're awake!" Jimin smiled as he walked towards his friend.

Yoongi looked at Seokjin for a few seconds, staring deeply into his eyes with a cold stare before swinging his legs out of the bed.

He put his shoes on and stood up, almost falling over before being catched by Jimin.

"I'll be going." He said before walking out.

Jin waited for a few seconds after the door closed before turning towards yoongi.

"What are you kids not telling me?" He asked, looking seriously at Jimin knowing perfectly his walls weren't as high as Yoongi's.

Jimin hesitated before he took a deep breath.

"Yoongi works hard to take care of his little sister." He blurted out.

Jin frowned.

"What about his parents?" He asked.

"Never heard of them."Jimin said, avoiding eye contact.

"I understand why he didn't tell me." Jin says before standing up from his office chair.

"I don't." Jimin said as he bit on his thumb nail.

"His situation is illegal." Jin said with a dark voice.

Jimin's eyes widened. Jin was right. If the authorities found out two minors were living on their own, on a simple part time job salary, they would definitely make things complicated.

Jimin nodded and ran to catch up with Yoongi.