Sidekick

Yoongi came back. Already hearing voices coming from the living room.

He chuckled, thinking it was probably the first time he came back to warm house.

"I'm back!" He shouted as he took his shoes off.

"Welcome home hyung!"

Yoongi's cheeks heated as he smiled to himself.

He could get used to the younger's voice.

He walked into Jimin and Naho watching a random disney on the Tv.

Jimin quickly got up from the couch to walk to his elder.

"I brought along stuff from home." Jimin said as he pulled Yoongi to his room.

He walked over the mattress before snatching a small plastic bag.

"I have hair dye." He said with glittery eyes.

"Want to change the colour?"

"Yeah.. I'm getting tired of the orange and my roots are showing." Jimin said as he tilted his head to show his dark roots.

His face flushed as he felt Yoongi's long finger run through his hair.

He looked up and their eyes locked.

Yoongi smiled before getting his own hair dye.

The two boys put all their colours together before reflecting on which color would suit him best.

"I was going for something really light, like white maybe?" Jimin asked.

"Mhm." Yoongi said, his eyes never leaving Jimin.

Why is he looking at me? Do I have something on my face? God this is too intense!

Jimin blushed again. Yoongi's strong gaze and soft features...

Damn it! Why is he so hot!

"Nah.. White is too cold for you. Go for blonde." He said, before standing up to get his leftover bleach.

"Want me to dye it for you?" He asked.

Jimin smiled.

"Sure!"

The two boys settled their salon in the living room. Just in front of the tv.

Jimin was about to sit down in front of Yoongi before the elder stopped him.

"Wait take your shirt off, you'll get it stained." He said as he mixed the colours.

Jimin flushed. He wasn't really used to showing himself naked but well... This was Yoongi.

He took off his shirt, oblivious to Yoongi's eyes that had been glued on him for the past minute.

Once he finally striped, Jimin sat in front of Yoongi, ready for his makeover.

"Tell me if it hurts ok." Yoongi said with a reassuring voice.

"O-ok." Jimin stuttered, trying to shake all his dirty thoughts out of his head.

Soon, Jimin relaxed in Yoongi's touch, feeling his fingers on his scalp. He closed his eyes and tilted his head backwards.

He felt the elder gently bleach his hair, never getting over the thin fingers in his hair.

"Hyung, How do you know how to bleach hair?" He asked with his eyes closed and a soft smile on his lips.

The said hyung chuckled.

"I worked part time in a salon once, kinda picked up things."

His low voice ringing in the younger's ears.

"You're so strong hyung."

The elder almost stopped in his tracks. No one had ever told him that before. He felt his heart melted at the younger's sweet words.

"What do you mean?"

The room fell silent for a few seconds before Jimin's clear voice spread in the room.

"It's just... Like I feel I can really trust you... Because you are like... Like... I don't know... Someone really strong who could always help you... Like a hero."

Jimin flinched as he felt the older slide his hands out of his hair.

Wait was that weird? Damn it I shouldn't have said that! Jimin! Why do you always say weird things! Fuck he thinks I'm weird n-

His thoughts were stolen by two arms wrapping around his bare shoulders.

"Every hero needs a sidekick."