Aprone

"To make yoongi proud."

Jimin's amused smirk faded and he frowned.

Why Yoongi? Wouldn't she want to make her parents proud?

That's when it hit him.

The small apartment, the cucumbers, Yoongi's late arrivals, his exhaustion, his love for his sister...

"What about your parents?" Jimin asked worried what he had thought was true.

Naho broke the lead of her criterium. She stiffened. Not saying a word as he eyes stayed glued to the paper.

"I don't need parents. I have Yoongi."

She said before slowly taking another lead and continuing her work.

Jimin's eyes widened. Yoongi lived alone and took care of his little sister?

Suddenly, the door of the room flew open.

Jimin turned around to see a very stressed Yoongi.

He had his hair completely messy and his cheeks a little flushed, his eyes looked alarmed and his lips were parted, letting out heavy breaths.

Yoongi looked and Jimin, then at Naho, the back at Jimin.

He slowly sunk to his knees, burying his face into his hands, Jimin heard him sigh slowly before silence filled the room.

Naho hopped off her chair and slowly wrapped her small arms around Yoongi's larger frame.

That's when Jimin heard a few muffled hiccups before Yoongi's arms wrapped around Naho tightly.

"Don't worry Yoongi, Jimin-Oppa kindly came to pick me up. "

Yoongi slowly nodded before he raised his head, resting his chin on Naho's shoulder as he looked at Jimin with teary eyes.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Jimin's heart clenched as Yoongi sat cross legged, taking Naho in the gap between his legs.

He had been running all over for his precious little sister, worrying as she wasn't waiting for him at the primary school.

Seeing Yoongi being this soft with his little sister really made Jimin want to know him better. Was Yoongi as sweet with his friends as with his sister? And with his lover?

Yoongi sniffed before he looked at his watch.

He stood up, holding Naho on his hip as he walked to the kitchen. He let Naho down and open the cupboards.

He took out bread and sugar before looking at Naho.

"Could you take out the eggs and milk please." He said softly.

Jimin's eyes widened as he discovered a whole new side of the stoïc man he used to see sleeping at the back of the class.

Yoongi put an apron over his black uniform slacks and black hoodie before tying a knot behind his back.

He rolled his sleeves, revealing big and bony hands.

Yoongi started cooking, being watched carefully and admiringly by Naho, who stood beside him.

Mixing the eggs and milk as he heated the pan. He then let the bread soak in the mixture before he took out a small stool from the cupboard and placed it in front of the stove.

Naho smiled and stepped onto the small stool. She slowly took a slice of bread and placed it onto the hot pan.

She carefully flipped it, her eyes never leaving the pan as her plump lips pressed onto a line in concentration.

Jimin's eyes shifted to Yoongi. Who was carefully looking at his sisters actions, a small proud smile on his face.

Naho slowly put the cooked bread onto a plate before spreading some sugar over it and hopping off of her stool, happily taking her plate next to Jimin's.

Before sitting in her place, she ran to her brother. He crouched down and raised his palm in front of her. She smiled and enthusiastically high fived her older brother.

He smiled and ruffled her hair before she ran back to her seat.

Jimin blushed as Yoongi turned to him, his smile fading and his face returning to his normal blank face.

"Want some?"