Truth

Jungkook continued to stare at Yoongi. He felt his own heart clench and he slowly brought his shaky hand to Yoongi's face.

He softly slid it under the older's black bangs. He was about to lift them to reveal the older's forehead when his hand was stopped by Yoongi's cold one.

"You sure you want to see that." Yoongi warned, his eyes still closed.

Jungkook nodded and lifted the bangs further up.

His action revealed a small scar.

A small cross, starting from his hairline and lighlty cutting the very top of his forehead.

It was small and hard to notice but Jungkook did.

It was from that day.
The day he had seen the violance the older had lived through every day.

"How did you know?" Whispered Yoongi.

Jungkook cracked and let a small tear fall down his cheek and a shaky breath escape his lips.

Yoongi panickes, good thing the two others had left to room to go explore the hotel. He had seen the younger cry before, but this time he had no idea why he was or what to do.

"I'm sorry hyung." He sniffed. "I was there when your mom cut that on you forehead. I was just way too scared to act and... And i'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I've been regretting running away ever since then." Jungkook said between sobs.

Yoongi's eyes widened, he never knew about this.

"It's fine, it was a long time ago." He said.

"I-i'm sorry i was such a dick to you." Jungkook said. "I just- it's just that i needed time after what i had seen. It really shocked me as an 11 year old." He admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"asked Yoongi calmly as he lighlty stroked Jungkook's back.

"I was scared you'd think i was a weak and i just hated myslef too much for what i had done." Jungkook said wiping his tears. "When we were kids you would always compliment me on my physical strength. Of course, you were usually sawing it sarcastically because i asked, but it really made me happy. I didn't want you to think i'm weak. I didn't want to disappoint you, i thought you'd hate me."

He quickly wiped his tiers and sniffed.

"After that i started exercising. I thought that if I couldn't be strong mentally, i could at least be strong physically."

Yoongi smile and sat up, the younger sitting up as well.

The older gently brushed his hand through the younger's hair to calm him.

"Let's learn from our mistakes and gow stronger mhm?"

Jungkook nodded and slighlty laughed.

"Your grandpa is showing." He said.

Yoongi chuckled.

"Jimin says that too." He said.

"You sure like him don't you." Jungkook said as he playefully shoved his hyung's shoulder.

"Yah!"

"Drop it Yoongi i know you are gay for Jimin already." Jungkook laughed.

Yoongi smiled and looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me you were abused by your mother."Jungkook asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

"I don't know."

"You were an idiot."

"Putting the blame on me huh?" Said Yoongi with a small smile.

"I'm kidding." Said Jungkook softly.

After a few moments of silence, Jungkook spoke up.

"Why did you start avoiding me?"

The question was left unanswered, the older still looking at Jungkook.
He sighed.

"Because i had a crush on you."

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"When i told my mom, she snapped and started getting violant. I thought that if i avoided you and forgot about my feeling i would turn straight again.
But that never worked."
Yoongi stopped his monologue and looked back to the younger.

"Don't worry i got over you a long time ago. "

Jungkook smiled.

He let his forehead lean on the older's and sighed.

"Let's go back to how we were." Whispered Jungkook.

Yoongi sighed too.

"That will never happen." He said as he gently hugged the younger.

"You're sending me mixed signals Yoongi." He muttered into the older's shoulder.

Yoongi loosened the hig and looked at Jungkook sincerely.

"Let's start fresh and build something new." He said as he held out his pinky finger.

Jungkook chuckled at the small habit form their childhood.

"Yeah let's do that." Said Jungkook before lacing his finger through Yoongi's and lockibg it with a stamp.

They both smiled.

Finally, they had accepted each other again.

A/N:

WE REACHED 4k !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!

Btw, thank you to all the readers who comment and always read my updates supper fast.

LOVE YOU!

I'll try to update more regularly.

Keyword: try.