Worse

Jimin was completely lost in his thoughts as the math teacher spoke random nonsense he couldn't understand.

He was annoyed by the constante whispers of the girls that hadn't stopped from the morning.

He was absolutely exhausted hearing the girls say how they were going to curl their hair and put makeup for the black haired boy the next day.

As he thought about it,
what was Yoongi's type?

He had never really thought about it since he didn't really see his hyung around girls much.

Jimin cursed at himself for hoping he had a chance.
This was the probleme with being gay.

You always fall for straight people.

He sighed trying to tell himself that even if he had had a crush on him since the day he had stepped into his warm house, the older man could never reciprocate his feelings.

He felt horrible because the knew the one he loved and cared for so dearly didn't even see him in anything other than a brother, someone from the same sex.

At that moment he almost felt like crying with his soar heart.

As the bell rang he walked straight to Jungkook.

"Hey Kook, what do you do if you fall in love with a straight guy?" He asked discreetly as he walked to the open gardens of the school.

"You're gay?" Jungkook said with wide eyes and rosy cheeks as he sat on the grass.

"Mhm." Answered the older, putting his head on Jungkook's lap.

"I am too.." Jungkook admited as he looked the blue sky.

The blonde smiled opening his eyes to meet the black head's.

The younger emediatly understood his small crush was completely oblivious to his feelings and didn't like him.
He felt a little bitter that Jimin didn't like him back, but wasn't really mad either.

He had had a small crush on him since the first day, so did many others. With his smart mind, fun humour, bubbly personality and raging good looks, Jimin had been getting pretty popular.

Always being hit on by girls and never talking about his love interests. Jungkook had always assumed Jimin was straight, so he had always kept his feelings for himself.

But now he knew Jimin was gay and loved someone else he felt a little soar.

"Well i guess you suck it up."  He said with a bitter smile.

"Ever lived it before?"

"No. But i have lived a lot worse."

"Want to talk about it."

"No. It was a long time ago and i don't want to think about him right now."

A/N:
Long time no see!

Hope you liked this chapter and stat tuned for the next.

As always, comment your theories😉