Flirt

"One chocolate layer cake?" Asked Yoongi.

The high schooler shyly raised her hand. He nodded and walked around the table to reach her seat.

As he set the plate on the table, the girl took the time to admire his pale skin, his long lashes and dark eyes, his pink lips and black bangs that fell over his eyebrows gracefully.

She didn't miss his refreshing smell, a mix of fresh laundry, mint and a soft masculine smell, probably from his deodorant.

"Thank you..." The girl looked at him, expectant to hear his name but he didn't catch on and walked away.

Jimin noticed and chuckled before walking over to the girl, who had turned her gaze to the hands that rested on her lap.

" His name is Min Yoongi. Sorry if he's a little slow but he isn't used to attention." He said with a flirty smile, his long sliver earing dangling along his neck as he set his hand on her shoulder.

She blushed and nodded, thanking him before he walked away.

Meanwhile~

"DiD yOU jUSt SEe tHAt!" Jin almost chocked.

"Who knew Jimin could be so good with woman."

"You haven't seen him in class, he's a lady killer." Said Taehyung proudly.

"Well, Yoongi is not that bad either. Oppa is so mysterious and quite, he is so coool." Said Jungkook, somehow still sipping on a smoothie.

"I feel like i'm in a k-drama with old moms boasting about their kids." Sighed Jin.

"Oh lord, we weren't the only who caught Jimin flirting." Said Hosoek as he pointed at Yoongi.

Said boy looked at his boyfriend with his usual poker face as Jimin walked to him.

He waited until Jimin passed by him to place his hand unesesarily low on Jimin's back.
He gently pushed Jimin into the cold room.

"oOooOh Yoongi is taking his bae to the cold room huh? Moving fast." Jin smiled.

A/N:

Hope you like it~

as always go crazy in the comments and make me laugh!

Love you~