Basketball

A/N: hey guys! Thank you soo much for 100+ reads and 29 votes!

Special thanks to xndr_ym and laro456 for their support, votes and comments.

Yoongi stayed home the next day too. Already feeling better but not quite okay.

He spend his day roaming around the house and chilling in the couch.

He scrolled through his instagram before a smile stretched on his lips.

Just finished dance practice!

He smiled as he saw the younger's smile, remembering the first time they had met until the day before.

Yoongi found himself staring at the post, his eyes never leaving the younger's smile he loved so dearly.

He chuckled before closing his phone, standing up from the couch to walk to his room.

He had a small room, with one large bed and a bedside table on his left; a dresser and the door to his bathroom on his right. A small window in front of him showing the tall buildings and busy streets.

He made some space next to his bed before walking away to get his spare mattress.

The small apartment had a spare room, but was used by Yoongi as a small space for laundry, with his washing machine and clothing racks.

He wouldn't want the younger to sleep in such environment.

So he simply made the bed for the younger in his room and made some space in his closet for Jimin to put his clothes in.

Once he was done, he did some paperwork and paid his bills before realizing he had still a few hours before Jimin and Naho came back.

He sighed, running out of ideas to busy himself before he walked to his closet.

He dropped his grey sweatpants for black skinny jeans and his black shirt for a grey sweater. He slid his combat boots on and put a black beanie atop his head before walking out.

He walked, hands in pockets, to his favourite park. It was very quiet and simple but he liked it.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds, breathing in the chilly October air.

"Yoongi?"

The said boy looked around, recognising an all too familiar voice.

"Hoseok." He sad walking towards his coworker.

"What's up? Didn't see you yesterday, you okay?" He asked, flashing a bright smile.

"Yeah... I was sick. But I'm better now. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my friend Jackson, we're playing basketball wanna join?"

Yoongi's ears twitched. Basketball...

"Sure."

He walked towards the two boys before Jackson passed him the ball.

He tried shooting.

The ball went smoothly, landing in Hoseok's hands.

The boy's eyes widened before he cracked into a grin.

"You never told me you were this good at basketball." He said, before starting the game.

They played for a good hour, before Jakson sat on the ground.

"Ok time out! You two are machines! How are you not tired?!" He asked in sweat as he panted.

Hoseok laughed and Yoongi smiled.

"We both work part time as servers and chefs, we need that stamina to survive the night. But I never knew Suga- hyung was this good at basketball." Hoseok laughed.

Yoongi smiled.

"Why do you call him Suga?"

"Long story."

"I have time."

"I don't." Yoongi said before waving at them and going back home.