Teacher

"Min Yoongi! Stop sleeping in class!" The teacher shouted.

Quite laughs were heard as the poor boy jumped awake, his head lifting from the comfort of his arms on the table to look up to the board.

He blinked a few times to try and get the sleep out of his vision and licked his dry lips, Jimin slightly chuckling from the other side of the room.

"You'll be staying late after class." The teacher said, mumbling something about disrespectful generations.

"I can't." Yoongi mumbled, glaring a hole through his notebook.

All the class started whispering.

'Probably wants to go to his fav strip club'

'He'll go buy some drugs and alcohol.'

Jimin frowned as he knew Yoongi only wanted to get out to see his sister.

"What was that Mr. Min? Would you like that time to be doubled?" The teacher spat.

Yoongi glared at her but stayed silent, looking at his watch. He cursed under his breath and looked out the window.

The rest of class went on with Jimin sparing slight glances at the boy who seemed torn between fuming anger and frustration.

Jimin sighed as the bell finally rang.

He watched sadly as Yoongi stayed seated, biting his nail and tapping his foot against the ground.

On his way to the bus stop, Jimin passed the primary school.

Hesitation made him stop in his tracks for a few seconds before walking in through the black gates. He waited against a tree, his eyes scanning the busy playground for the black haired girl.

What seemed to be one of the teachers walked out of the building to him.

"What are you doing here?" She said with a warm yet cautious smile.

"Please don't be worried, i'm simply waiting for Min Naho."

Her face immediately lightened as a bright smile appeared on her glossed lips.

"Min Naho! Yes yes, she is an adorable little girl isn't she. Her brother usually picks her up, a very sweet boy. I think Yoongi was his name?"

"Yes I'm Yoongi's... friend."

Was he though?

"I'm quite surprised, i've never seen that boy with anyone but Naho. Which is pretty rare for a 18 year old man. Honestly the first time i saw him with his dyed hair and ear piercings and his all black attire i thought he was some kind of child predator or something. But when i saw his smile when he saw Naho, and hers when she saw him, i knew he was a good guy." The teacher said.

Jimin heart clenched again, it was true Yoongi was pretty intimidating. Jimin couldn't really judge his dyed hair because he had his hair bright orange too, same for his piercings. And he also had the same uniform as Yoongi, although he never wore a black sweater over it. Yet Yoongi just had this aura to him, his resting bitch face and sharp eyes not doing much to help either.

"I've never seen their parents though, every time the school asks to see them Yoongi comes instead, which is weird because Naho is a very well educated young lady, she is very smart and always at the top of the class." The teacher smiled.

Pretty surprising considering Yoongi was dead last in every class.

"Please take good care of that precious pair." The teacher said.

"I will."