Child

"I'm home." Yelled Naho as she took her shoes off.

"Welcome home Naho-ah, get your homework done. Diner will be ready in a moment."A high voice shouted from the kitchen.

Naho chuckled.

This was how she imagined happiness.

The nine year old had no memories left of her happy household, she only remebered a drunk mother and bruised brother.

But now, she saw a bright house, with a warm feel. A home that smelled like food prepared with love.

She looked down to see three pairs of shoes.

Her smile grew when she walked further inside the house, Jimin at the stove and Yoongi setting the table.

His features were calm and relaxed.

His taller body turned to her when he noticed her presence.

"So how was your field trip?" He asked.

His smile was gentle and gaze sparkly.

She gave him a huge toothless smile, showing him the small empty space in her grin.

"Omo! You lost a tooth!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

She nodded proudly, sliding her tongue in the space her canine had left.

He ruffled her long black hair and smiled.

"I'm proud that you are growing." He said before bending down slightly and placing a small peck on her forehead.

"Thanks!" She said.

Naho sat at the small table as the two joined.

After a quick reunion small talk and Naho's long story times about her field trip, the table finally died down. Jimin, who hadn't talked much, looked down at his plate.

"Naho-ah, Y-Yoongi and I have something to tell you." Said Jimin as the said served Naho.

"Mhm?" She asked.

Jimin scratched the back of his neck and averted his gaze, somehow he was nervous about this.

"I'm dating Jimin, Naho." Said Yoongi as he sat back down on his seat.

Her eyes widened.

"Eh?"

Yoongi smiled and leaned closer to the table. He hadn't really expected her to understand what he said. She was still a little young and the fact that they were both boys had surely confused her a little bit.

"I like Jimin. He's my princess and i'm his prince" He said before sending her a slight wink.

The little looked over at Jimin who was blushing madly as he slapped the older's shoulder.

She grinned widely.

"Really?!" She asked, her eyes twinkling.

They both nodded.

"Does that mean Oppa found his happy ending?" She asked.

Yoongi chuckled, and Jimin smiled to himself as his cheeks heated.

"Mhm." Yoongi nodded as he squeezed Jimin's hand under the table.

 A/N: 

Hey guys! 

Thank you so much to all the readers who comment y'all are awesome. 

And thank you little ghostie who followed the story until now.

LOVEU YOU<3