both

It had been a few days since the boys had started dating. At first they both were a little shy, but seeing as they were very touchy to begin with, the awkwardness soon faded away.

They were now casually home, Naho at her after school classes leaving the two teens alone in the house.

Yoongi was watching tv from the couch, Jimin following as well from the kitchen as his gaze looked through the bar and to the other side of the living room.

The blonde finished his drink and cleaned his mug in the sink before heading to the couch.

Yoongi looked at his form as he looked at the tv fom his standing stance, his gaze raking his slim figure and defined muscles under his thin white shirt and baggy sweatpants.

Said boy tore his eyes from the screen and looked towards his hyung who didn't move, although cought staring.

The younger smiled and headed towards him, shamelessly sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around the older and faced him with a smile.

Their lips ghosted against each others, both of them smiling. Yoongi's eyes brushed his boyfriend's feature.

"You look hot." He said, his hands slightly riding up his thin shirt to slide up and down his sides.

Jimin laughed slightly, his breath fanning Yoongi's face.

"Damn that was brave of you." He said.

Yoongi chuckled and pecked his lips shortly.

"Do you think i can't make a move on you?" He said, slightly pressing his large hands on Jimin's hips.

Jimin laughed, his had falling backwards.

"That was too fuckboy." He said as he continued laughing.

Yoongi wasn't the least offended, he was too busy admiring Jimin's smile and his thin shirt that let his collarbones on display as he let his head fall back.

He pressed his lips to the skin of the blonde's neck, leaving gentle open mouthed kisses up to his jwaline.

The kissed boy's head fell back forward and caught the older's lips, slightly tilting his head to the side to reach closer to his boyfriend.

As they kissed gently and slowly, Yoongi pulled away and chuckled, licking his lips.

"You taste like hot chocolate." He said.

Jimin smiled and pecked his lips one last time before letting his head drop to the crook of the other's neck.

The stayed comfortably as Yoongi pressed a light kiss on his blonde hair.

"That was cute."

"I thought ou said i was hot."

"You're both."

A/N:
Sorry for not updating but... Exams...

Thanks for all your support I really love you so much<3