Dishwasher

"Want some?" He asked.

Jimin smiled and nodded, gladly accepting a small snack.

It only took Yoongi a few minutes to cook the bread and place a plate in front of Jimin's hungry eyes.

"Enjoy." He said. Before turning the stove off and taking his aprone off.

"Thank you, but aren't you going to eat anything?" Jimin asked as Yoongi put all the items back in their places.

"Don't worry about me i'm not hungry." He said before washing his hands, quickly pulling his sleeves over his wrists and sitting in front of Jimin.

"Now would you mind explaining why I keep finding you roaming around my sister?" His words were well chosen and very stiff, his eyes coldly looking through Jimin's.

"I just wanted to help since you had to stay after class." He said, enjoying the delicious treat.

"And how did you know my sisters school?" Yoongi asked as his sister silently walked out of the room after putting her plate in the sink.

"I... I saw you going to give her a sandwich." He admitted.

Yoongi's eyes widened before they narrowed again.

He stayed a few minutes silent before he sighed and stood up. Taking Jimin's empty plate.

"Well, thank you for taking care of my sister, but at least call me when you do. You scared the crap out of me." He sighed.

"But... I don't have your number..." Jimin said as a small blush crept to his cheeks.

Yoongi sighed and place a small piece of paper in front of Jimin.

"Here you go."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. I'm really grateful for all your help."

As those words left Yoongi's lips, his glare softened into a grateful stare. The two boys locked eyes for a few seconds, neither of them breaking the silence. Yoongi's expression had softened, he almost looked like he was about to smile.

Jimin blushed yet again and nodded.

"Well, it's getting late, you can stay for dinner if you'd like." Yoongi offered.

"Thank you, I think I'll stay." Jimin said, not meeting the older's strong gaze.

Yoongi nodded and put his apron back on, rolling his sleeves up for the second time as he turned the water on.

A pool of water and foam formed into the sink.

Yoongi plunged his hands in it and started scrubbing the dirty plates.

"Don't you have a dishwasher?" Jimin asked.

"Can't afford it." Yoongi simply answered, putting the soapy dished into the second sink.

"But you have enough money to pay maid?"

"What maid?"

"Well your house is always so clean I assumed..." Jimin stopped in his tracks.

Realising who the real maid was, he slowly started to regret his words.

"Sorry..." He said.

The older didn't answer simply continuing his task.

Jimin stood up, also folding his sleeves as he dov his hands into the hot water. Rinsing the dishes.

"You don't have to." Yoongi said, not even looking at the younger.

"But I will." Jimin said, not looking at him either.

"Aish this kid." Yoongi whispered in a chuckle as he shook his head.

Jimin smiled as he place on if the plates on the dryer.

Yoongi smiled as well and finished washing a plate, this time placing directly into Jimin's hands instead of dropping it in the sink.

Jimin's fingers wrapped around the plate, gently brushing over Yoongi's. He slightly blushed, but continued his task nonetheless.

When all the dishes were cleaned, Jimin and Yoongi washed their hands before Jimin walked to Naho's room.