Soekjin

Jin entered the small pink themed cafe.

It was after school and he still had a shit load of work to do.

Being the nurse, he was charged with following the students health, not only physically but mentally.

And lately, his stress levels had been shooting up the ceiling.

Especially with a certain someone that always seemed to get himself into trouble...

Min Yoongi.

He had heard a lot about him through Jungkook when he was still a kid.

Their families being close they had almost grown up together as brothers.

He knew Yoongi and Jungkook were very close before the incident, he now recently understood the reason behind their 'break up'.

He loved his job and had always enjoyed helping his students but he was getting a little overwhelmed with all his responsibilities.

He was struggling with work and he felt a little lonely since he had moved closer to the school and away from his parents and family.

The only think that cheered him up was seing his favourite students happy or laughing with each other.

He loved watching them falling deeper in love with each other without realising it.

The simple thought made him chuckle.

"Good afternoon, what can I get you." Jin's head looked up to a tall man, probably a little younger than him.

He smiled at the man and ordered his drink.

The tall waiter nodded.

"I'll bring your order ." He said, leaving with an adorable smile and a flirty wink.

"Kids these days." Sighed Jin as he ran a hand through his hair.

After a short wait, the flirty waiter came back to Jin and set his order on the table.

"It's on the house." He said.

Jin chuckled and took his drink before leaving.

He was kinda hot tho...

He chuckled.

He took a sip of his drink before noticing ink on the paper cup.

Call me~
xxx-xxxxxx
Namjoonie<3

Jin scoffed.

"Aish. Moving fast huh?"

A/N:

This was brownluckypotato's request.