Suga (I)

"Hobi! Come with me I really have a person to see."

"Coming!"

A 15 year old Hoseok walked out of his apartment with his friend.

"Where are we going?"

"North Park."

"Yah! That's a really dangerous place! Its full of violence, aggressions, theft and... Drugs."

"That is exactly why we are going there Hoseok."

The younger shut his trap as he followed his hyung through an abandoned building.

It was still in mid construction, but the workers had seemed to leave the place before it was ever finished.

When they arrived to the very top of the stairs, the oldest pulled the door. They were on the building roof, it was completely flat except the small cabin that hid the staircase.

Both boys stayed there, Hoseok giving his hyung questioning looks as the other just looked in a distance.

"You are late." Said a very low voice.

Hoseok spun on his feet to meet the staircase.

No one.

He then looked up to the roof of the staircase to see a pair of legs dangling from the edge.

The boy had dark red bangs falling over his eyes, parted in the middle under his black cap.

He skilfully jumped off the edge, landing in front of Hoseok.

The boy seemed in his teens, barely older than Hoseok, yet he gave off a very mature feeling. He looked down on his black combat boots, causing his cap to hide his eyes. A black shirt tucked into his black ripped jeans, a long and black trench coat, half a dozen piercings and pale... Very pale hands, one of them tucked in his pocket.

He walked calmly to Hoseok, still hiding his eyes with his black cap.

He walked passed him.

Time stopped.

Hoseok didn't see much of this man, but he was terrified.

His dark red hair, his black attire, his smaller frame and pale skin.

For some reason, he sent chills down the younger's spine.

The man's aura was murderous.

And when he got a small glimpse of his profile, he wanted to run far far from this monster.

His lips were pressed in a right line as he looked through his eyelashes, dark pupils glaring at Hoseok's friend.

His eyes shooting daggers.

"Yo Suga! Don't get your panties in a twist, I mean it's chill we just got a little sidetracked but I knew my man Suga wouldn't mind." Spoke the hyung.

Hoseok turned around.

He couldn't see the mysterious man's face but at the sight of his friends nervous smile, he could tell he wasn't the only one who could pick up the terrifying aura.

The redhead simply looked up to the hyung, his movement enough to make the boy freeze in fear.

He simply raised his combat boot before swiping the hyung off his feet, the boy falling hard on his behind.

He tried to get up but was pushed to the floor as a hard heel stepped on his chest.

The mysterious man crouched down, hands in pockets, before rubbing his heel deeper into the hyung's chest.

"You acting tough 'cause you brought your bitch?" Murmured the redhead with an icily deep voice.

Hoseok eyebrows furrowed as he understood he had just been called a bitch. If it had been anyone else, he would have never let that slip.

The redhead continued as he crouched down lower.

"Remember who is paying who here." He spat calmly yet aggressively.

The hyung nodded nervously before the foot was taken off him, a cold and veiny hand helping him up.

"Money." He said.

The hyung obliged as he simply took out a huge stack of money out of his pocket, making Hoseok's eyes widen.

The man ripped the money out of the boys hand before sliding his hand in his pocket.

He reached for a CD case, handed it over and walked away.

A/N:

Theories?