Scared

Hosoek laughed as Jimin blushed at the comment and tried to slap his hand against the back of his neck.

Hosoek dodged and laughed even more, Jimin pouting jokingly.

The other girls laughed and Yoongi let out a soft chuckle.

"Hey Hyung! Why don't you show these ladies your talent." Said Jackson as he threw him the ball.

Yoongi catched it with one hand, his long fingers gripping on the large ball.

"Sorry guys, i have to go home to take care of stuff." He said as the ball turned on the tip of his finger. "Maybe some other time." He finished throwing the ball back.

The girls eyed him from head to toe, whispering about his good looks and comparing him to the other hottie that had just arrived.

Yoongi turned around and left, closely followed by Jimin as they walked back home.

Once back, they both fell on the coutch, Yoongi choosing Jimin's lap as the most confortable placd fo lay his head.

He pressed against Jimin's upper thigh as the blonde gently played with his dark hair.

They turned on the Tv and started to watch an old show not with much intrest.

"You seem a lot more lively these past few days." Whispered Jimin.

"Mhm."

Jimin smiled at the lazy answer and smiled, he let the older fall asleep on his lap and simply waited for Naho to come back from school.

She had been growing more independent and a lot more happy two.

Having Jimim around was the best thing that had happened to the two sibbling in a very long time.

The door opened, reveiling the small girl.

However, she wasn't the smiling and cheefrul little girl Jimin was expecting. She was out of breath and really scared. She ran inside the house not even taking the time to close the door and jumped on the sleeping Yoongi.

She completly ignored Jimin that tried to understand her behavior as she coninued to shake her brother, steady tears cascading down her cheeks.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! I saw her! She is here! She is coming!" She cried helplessly.

Yoongi woke up to her desperate sobs and shot up.

He didn't need her to tell him the name of the woman she had seen. He knew her too well.

As he took Naho in his arms, the sound of heals against the wooden floor sounded throughout the whole appartment.

Jimin saw Yoongi freeze. The younger still completely confused turned around to see a woman he reconised well.

She was amazingly beautiful, a lot more than the last time he had seen her.

Long, dark curls cascading down her chest; slim fighte with long, slim legs; red stellletos and midnight body con dress; bold red lips and agonisingly beautiful black eyes.

Yoongi's mother.