Scare

Jimin was scared.

For the first time after getting to know Yoongi, he felt scared of him.

He had never had sex as a bottom.

The perspective of the older looking down at his naked chest with lustfull eyes terrified him.

He had seen those eyes before.

But not Yoongi's.

Not his lover's.

And the last time he did, it really didn't end well for him.

Yoongi suddenly attacked his neck. Leaving open mouthed kisses down to his collar bones.

His eyes were closed as he felt the older's lips against his skin.

Even though he knew it was his boyfriends that he loved and who lived him back, he couldn't help but remember him instead.

Remeber his hands on his body...

Remeber his lips on his skin...

"Yoongi..." He said out as his hands began to shake.

The older didn't listen and started kissing down his stomach, unbottening his belt.

Slight tears started to form in his eyes as memories flashed before his eyes.

"Yoongi... Stop."

Still no responce as he still feels hand carresing and lips kissing.

Jimin feels gross, this feels gross.

He can't help but imagine him instead of Yoongi.

And he didn't want to remeber.

He brought his arm over his teary eyes.

"Yoongi... Please stop." His voice broke.

And the lips left his skin.

Jimin silently sobbed as Yoongi looked down at him, completely shocked and confused.

"Hey hey hey hey. What's wrong? Babe? I'm sorry. Shit Jimin did i scare you? Am i going too fast? I'm sorry." The older mumbled as he slowly took Jimin's arm away from his face.

"Shhh. Jimin, talk to me..." He said.

He looked down at his sobbing boyfriend worrydly, emediatly wiping his tears with his fingertips.

"I'm sorry Jimin. Don't cry." He said, gently pecking his tears away.

"Shhh. It's olay Jimin. Don't worry, i stopped."

Jimin nodded, memories still flashing behind his closed eyes.

"Jimin open your eyes, look at me."

Teary eyes fluttered open.

As soon as he saw Yoongi, his sobs stopped. It was over, he was safe now. He was with Yoongi, this was Yoongi.

"You have to trust me okay. I won't so anything you don't like."

As he murmured those words softely, gently stroking Jimin's cheek. The younger nodding at his words.

Yoongi smiled, pecking Jimin's forehead.

His body then fell next to him, ingulfing his slightly smaller frame in a tight hug, stroking his hair softly.

The younger sniffled into his chest, wraping his arms around the older's body and snuggling closer to him.

Fuck....

I thought i was over that.

Apparently not...

A/N:

tysm for all your sweet  comments and support!

We reached 30k views and 3k votes.

Thank you.