Pancake

Jimin couldn't sleep that night.

At all.

He was still hugging Yoongi, arms around his torso and hands clutching the fabric of his shirt.

The older, before falling asleep, had traced soothing circles on his back and run fingers through his hair. Pushing the younger in his embrace to comfort him.

But it didn't.

He still had his eyes wide open and his hands shaking.

His mind was overflowing with memories of his past and traumatising moments.

He could here the birds chirping outside, signaling the early morning, yet he still hadn't had a blink of sleep.

As he felt the older groan and stir in his sleep, he suddenly snapped out of his daze.

"Jiminie..." He mumbled in his sleep as he pulled the younger closer.

Then he yawned.

Ah he's awake.

Thought Jimin as he closed his eyes, faking slumber. He didn't want Yoongi to worry.

"Jiminie." The older repeated.

He gently pushed the younger away. Jimin faking limp arms as the other unwrapped them from his body and placed them on the soft matress.

He placed his rough hand on Jimin's cheek, stroking his soft skin and brushing his bangs our of his closed eyes.

He placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's cheek, before pecking his forehand.

"Mianhe."

He whispered those words softly, voice still groggy from sleep.

His touch and words were gentle and carefull, treating Jimin like fragile glass that could break if he spoke too loud, or touched a little to roughly.

He stood up from the bed, making sure to tuck Jimin in, and walked lut of the room.

Jimin finally sighed.

He hugged the covers.

I'm a terrible boyfriend.

He thought.

He had been scared of the one he loved and trusted, he had been scared of his loving touch and gentle kisses.

He must hate me.

I bet he'll kick me out because I didn't want to have sex with him.

I would understand, i led him on and them started crying like a fucking pussy.

He must think I'm a crybaby.

He must think I'm weak.

He must think I don't love him enough.

He dosen't love me anymore.

He never did.

He hates me.

I disappointed him because i didn't let him fuck me.

I-

"Jimin, stop overthinking."

His eyes shot open to his boyfriend, sitting on the edge of the bed and holding a breakfast tray.

"How did you know I wasn't sleeping?" Said the younger in a chuckle as he sat up.

Yoongi put the tray on the floor and walked to his closet, getting his favourite black hoodie and dressing Jimin's still exposed chest.

"You snore when you actually sleep." He said.

Jimin sat cross legged under the covers on one end of the bed, Yoongi mirroring him and sitting across him, the breakfast tray between them.

He cut a piece of freshly baked pancake, dipping it in melted chocolate and holding it infront of Jimin.

The blonde chuckled and ate then
food, humming in delite.

"How did you know i was overthinking?" He asked, mouth still full as Yoongi blew on the next spoonful he would feed Jimin.

"Because i could basically feel the negative energy from the kitchen." He answered as he fed his lover, who excepted the food thankfully.

Jimin took a second to admire Yoongi, who was cutting a new piece of pancake for him.

The image of him, looking like a loving man in the orange rays of sunrise that leeked through the blinds.

"You're beautiful." He thought outloud.

Yoongi chuckled, looking up to raise the full spoon again.

"What made you say that?" He asked as the other chewed on the heavenly chocolate pancakes, a sma drip of chocoloate on the corner of his lip.

Yoongi chuckled and wiped it with his finger, licking the excess chocolate.

"I don't know. Just you, with those delicious pancakes."

"So it is the pancakes..." Muttered Yoongi jockingly.

Jimin laughed lightly, his innocent gighles filling the room.

Yoongi chuckled, he had finally laughed.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whispered.

"For what?" Asjed Yoongi as he finally took a bute of his pancakes.

"For ruining the moment yestersay."

"Is this what you were overthinking about?"

He nodded.

"Jimin, don't think like that. Of course i want to do things with you. Touch you, kiss you, pleasure you... It's normal to feel lustfull for your partner. Of course i was surprised when you started crying when you were the one who started it.
But I don't hate you.
I'm not going to break up with you, and i'm not going to lose any feeling for you.
Sure, relashionships are about sex and shit. But it's also about affection and trust.
I don't mind if you're not ready Jimin. I would never force anything on you, and i would never leave you for not being comfortable with sexual behaviour."

He took Jimin's hand and place it on his chest.

"See, my heart is still beating for you."

A/N:

thanks to all of you who support my other fanfic as much as this one!

Love you~