Mushy

Jimin came home a little earlier that day, walking inside the empty house.

He had dropped off by his house to grab a few clothes and his electronics.

He kicked his shoes off and decided to head to the living room to install all his canles and wires.

It took him around an hour to figure the best wasy to plug every thing.

Once he was done, he had a tv, a dvd player, a few national channels and a play station with a few games.

He opened the softaware and started a new game of overwatch.

"JIMINIE!" Shouted Naho from the front doo a few minutes later.

She jumped over him and hugged him tightly.

"Your bento was delicious as alway." She said before kissing his cheek.

"Happy you like it." Said Jimin as he patted her head.

Yoongi walked behind her and placed a grocery bag on the counter.

Jimin instantly stood up, securing Naho on his back as he walked towards the older.

"I'll do it hyung, go change into something a little more comfortable." He said woth a smile.

Yoongi chuckled, sending Jimin blushing, before he walked to their shared room.

Jimin looked at Naho and offered to watch a cartoon when she finished her homework.

She smiled and ran straight to her room, leaving Jimin with his game of overwatch.

He was so absorbed by the action scenes he was completely oblivious to the older walking out of the room and coming to the coutch.

He slowly sat on the coutch before shifting and laying his head on Jimin's lap.

He closed his eyes and slowly relaxed before dozing off on the younger's lap.

"Shit i lost." The younger said, popping out of his gamer bubble.

All his sences came back and he finally realised what was happening.

Min fucking Yoongi...

He let out a shaky sigh as he saw Yoongi, in a black shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants that reveild the red waistband of his boxers.

Damn it.

He looked up, concentrating on his breathing.

He finally daired to look down, his eyes meeting the adorable face of Yoongi that has his eyes closed and his rosy lips parted.

A sigh slipped past his smile as his hand slwowly reached to his black hair.

He slid his fingers in the soft and wavy locks.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the younger, their eyes locking for a few seconds as Jimin's hands never stopped massaging his scalp.

The older smiled slighlty before closing his eyes back again and sliding a hand to the one in his hair.

He laced their fingers and brought the hand to his face, his other arm wrapping around Jimin's arm like a conforting teddybear.

Jimin felt the soft breath of the older on his hand as he hugged it.

His other hand patted his head before pocking his cheek.

"Come on sleepy head i have to store the groceries." He whispered in the older's ear before leaving a kiss in his hair.

Yoongi sighed and stood up, never letting go of Jimin's hand.

He scratched the back of his head and pulled Jimin to the kitchen, his fingers still laced through the others.

Jimin was feeling all mushy inside because of the small contact and couldn't help a blush creep on his cheeks even after the older let go of his hands to open a plastic bag.

He sighed, his heart still beating really fast, and helped Yoongi in the kitchen.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed the short fluff~