Answers

Hey guys! After a long wait -oops- here are the answers to our questions!

Some of the answers are actually relevant to the story btw, so y'all might want to read.

Yoongi:

Idxlz_SeolMi: Do you love Jimin:

*no hesitation* I really like him!

oh_no_im_still_alive: Can you and Jimin make it officiale already like it's hella obvious that you two have feelings for each other.

*Tae takes the mic* THEY MADE IT OFFICIAL PEOPLE!                                  *Kookie in the back* FINALLYYYY!!

phaketthai2: Can you guys get married?

*chokie on his drink* M-m-marriage?! *looks down and blushes before glancing at jimin and smiling to himself*

brownluckypotato: Ok first up hi ily!!!

*Jimin sits on his lap* Back off girl. *Yoongi shifts the position for Jimin to be sitting sideways, his hand around the older's shoulder. Yoongi then puts his hand on Jimin's thigh and looks at you for you to coninue*

What was it like being "Suga" instead of Yoongi? Was the lifestyle you chose hard?

*nods as yo speak the looks at the ground for a second* It was hard. I was young and i had to do everything by myself. It was tiring emotionally and physically because i had to go to work at night then go to school during the day and... i never had a time out and i didn't have anyone to lean on because i had to be the 'parent' for Naho. So... I'm.. I'm glad those times are over. *Jimin looks at him lovingly for the whole times before leaving a small peck on his cheek, making Yoongi smile*

brownluckypotato: Don't you find it hard trying to keep all of this up? You know, earning a living to take care of Naho and going to school at the same time? Don't you just want a break? You can you know, no one woud blame you...

*smiles slightly at your kindness* It was very hard. I think it may have been the biggest challenge of my life. But now, i have my boyfriend to help me with everything. We split the work and Naho grew up so... It's- It's better. It definitely got better. i don't need a break anymore, because i enjoy working alongside Jimin and taking care of my sister. *smiles fondly*

brownluckypotato: What's holding you back from telling Jimin how yo feel? You could at least try... No pressure though, these things aren't easy.

*cheeky laugh* thank you. I-i think i was just being stupid. Because, Jimin was everything to me you know, i didn't want to ruin that.

brownluckypotato: Do you know how much people fucking love you? Naho, Jimin, Kookie, Hosoek *cough* Me *cough* We all love you and we want you to tell us when something is wrong? You can talk to anyone about your problems and trust me it will be better if you do. sure it's hard, i know, but at least try. That's all i ask.