Article

A/N:
DOUBLE UPDATE FOR
2K READS!

Jimin walked back with a very foggy mind.

He had had no idea Jungkook had an older brother.

Why hadn't the younger mention him?

After a few minutes of talking with Hoseok he discovered that Hosoek's friend, aka Jungkook's brother, had introduced him to Yoongi.

However that still didn't explain why Jungkook had never mentioned him, or why he avoided Yoongi.

Something was still missing.

Something big.

"I'm back Hyung." He shouted as he looked through the house.

He saw a note that read:

"Naho is at a friend's house and i went to work, lunch in the fridge"

Jimin frowened.

At work?

But he was at the cafe and no one was there.

He sighed, his brain completly overheating with unanswered questions.

He sat on Yoongi's bed, his back against the headboard as he took his laptop from under the bed.

He logged on to all his sociale media and started his stalking.

Jeon Junglee.

It didn't look like it on the outside but Jimin was extremely talented at looking for information he didn't have access to.

Notorious for his very successful social media stalking.

He searched the name on every platform, but found nothing about the mysterious man.

He even looked through Yoongi, Jungkook and Hosoek's friend lists to find his name but with no success.

It was like he had never existed.

Completely desperate after his hour of research, he simply typed the name in the search bar.

His eyes shot open as in a few minutes, his page was crouded with articles.

Clicking on a random page he started to read through it diagonaly.

"Jeon Junglee arested on the 02/05/2015." He read out loud.

As he thought back for a few seconds, that was only a few days before Yoongi's first song without Jungkook.

Stocking the information in his head he continued the article.

"Sentence to three years of prison for domestic abuse." Jimin read as his hands became cold and clamy and his heart beat sped up.

He scrolled down again to see a picture of the man behind the name Jeon Junglee.

He was for sure Jungkook's brother.

Next he saw a picture he was not expecting.

Hosoek?

Hoseok was looking straight at the camera with a black eye and a scrapped forehead.

Right under was a small vocal message.
Jimin shakily pressed the play button before holding his breath.

"911? I have an emergency....
Domestic abuse... My Boyfriend got very violabte and hit me in the eye.
No, i was alone and have no wintess.
Okay....
Thank you..."