Chapter 15: Rescue me!

Qing POV

I’ve been watching the outpost for about half an hour, so far nothing is happening. I’m bored, where’s Mei when you need her, I turned my eyes towards the open field and saw Mei.

“What’re you doing there!?”

I was in distraught, What am I supposed to do? rescue her in front of those people ? No, they’re must be a better solution to this, There’s no way that Mei would want me to rescue her  because she’s stronger and smarter than us unless….She really does need my help, I always strike her as the special type who could do anything but I was wrong! Don’t worry little sister! Big sister is coming to rescue you. I stood up and went to Shi.

“Shi! We nee-” I was greeted with Shi dragging a dead body and putting the corpse to the pile.

“Hey sis! What’s wrong? Oh, this. Mei told me to kill them.” She said with a smile as she lift the body and dropped on the pile. I don’t know what to say. This is a new side of her. Wait a minute! Is she in her rebellious phase!? How  ignorant of me. Yes, that must be it. It has to be, right? Right?

“Shi, we need to rescue Mei, she’s been captured and forced to play with...with..a beautiful big sister! I’m supposed to do that! Not her.”

“Calm down sister. I got a plan, let us use the uniforms of those dead body and sneak in, that way, we get to snatch her and run away.”

“Good Idea! Let’s do it.”

We strip and clean the armor out of the dead bodies and wore it for ourselves. Thank goodness that this armor doesn't have a strong smell of the dead yet.

“Hey you two! What's squad are you from!? Report.”

Damn, I’m assuming that's a captain and there was also his unit alongside him. This will prove difficult to handle. “Sis, what do we do?” I asked

“Don't worry. I have a plan. I will lured them to the bodies while you make your way to the outpost” She said as she came out in the open.

“Captain! There's been a crisis, a couple of our own has died at the hands of an assassin.”

“What!? Where's the bodies?”

“Over here sir!” She lured them to the bodies, I proceed as plan. I went my way to the outpost. Walking on this rocky path is hard to traverse but using my ki, I could run while crushing the rocks with my feet.

Mei POV

“Over here big sister!” I yelled, she threw the ball with a smile and I caught it then I threw it back at her. “Little sister. Come here, I got something to give you.” She suggested as she wave her hand at me. I ran towards her. When I got there, she kneeled down and took out a small doll, a simple doll. Soft white round head, small and fluffy. It looks like a sheep. “I got this from the Empire of Dane. Here, you can have it.”

“Thank you big sist-” suddenly a horn was heard “An intruder, come little Wei! Let's go back to the tent.” She said as she hastily grab my hand and dragged me alongside her.

“Big sister, what's happening?”

“Don't worry about it, I’m here for you. Instead of playing outside, we'll play inside. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“Fang protect the entrance of the tent.”

“With pleasure.”

While we were on our way towards the tent, I saw Qing wearing their uniforms. Smart, causing chaos to get in their base. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Now to open an opportunity for her to kidnap me. When were mid way to the tent, I’m going to lie to Chen that I drop my doll.