Chapter 24: The White Dragon Returns

We went home shortly after giving our goodbyes to the people of the Red dragon guild.They were nice people, I like them!

I'm currently attending another boring meeting. "Now regarding the topic of the guilds in town. They're becoming more stronger, if we don't win their loyalty, they will stir up problems within the city and might even collaborate with the enemy." Minister Ken said. He's the old dude beside Minister Wei, he's old and his beard almost touches the floor. Also, he's a military general of the army.

"What guild should we more worried about?" Uncle Wei asked.

"We should be more worried about the Red Dragon Guild, they are currently the most powerful guild around, they can even compete with our best in the army." Minister Wei voice was shivering with fear. Hmmm, I want to tell them but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise. Oh well.

"Is there anything that we could appeal them?" Uncle Wei asked.

"No, Highness, they are very snobby but as long as we put a great impression on them of us and build our relationships that way. We could use them." Minster Wei responded. This is so funny, looking at this court about a problem which was already resolved like today.

"We can invite them to feast on the day of Thurs." Minister Shen who was beside Minister Wei declared. "What a fine idea!" Uncle Wei was ecstatic and I'm on the other is looking forward to jaw-dropping moment that will befall them on Thursday night.

After the meeting, I went to my room, and I got a pleasant surprise from a voice, well two voices. I sat on the floor on my knees and meditate.

"Little girl, my offer still stands. I can give you unimaginable power." It was the dark voice of the sword I pulled from the mountains.

"Don't listen to him young one, he will only corrupt you and after you are exposed to his true nature, he will consume you whole." The Divine white tiger said.

"Ha! This old man will make you weak, my power is for your to take, to use. Don't let this divine power get the hold of you because it's weaker." The dark voice said back.

This is nice, I have two grown divine and undivine being telling me to be careful of each other. "I take any power I can." I said. The two went silent.

"My child, you can only choose one, if we were to give you both of our powers, the two will negate and in the end, our power can't be use." Old white tiger said.

"No matter, I'll choose if you show me some merits of your powers. For now, I have to meditate." I said.

I went to meditate in my room for a couple of hours but I heard strange noises in my courtyard, I was feeling curious. A martial artist must be always prepared. I went to my front porch, it was dark out. The whole palace is lit with lanterns.

"I know you're out there, come out." I demanded.

There was a rush of leaves heading towards me from the trees, I had to cover my eyes from the leaves when it was over. There was someone kneeling in front of me, it was a ninja. I...I always wanted my own ninja!

"Who..who are you?" I said containing my excitement.

"Royal Princess, I'm Lea, I'm a foreigner, I've been here since I was born. I'm an Assassin who will protect you in the shadows as requested by your father." She said.

Hmmm, requested? Uncle requested her, not order her. It seems that she has her own holdings on a powerful person like my uncle, she looks powerful herself. "Come here. Let me see your face." I said.

" I said