Chapter 26: both a gift and a curse

I guess pulling their wisdom tooth was a bit too much but they are martial artist, meaning they are not regular humans so they can recover fast.

After taking a bath and I dressing myself. I went to Ying Yue’s room. There I was greeted from Ying Yue, Kai Li and Lea. I took a sit on a chair, what a week.
“Lea, did you get the flute?” I asked. “Yes, I did princess.” She answered as she shows the flute. Kai Li took a glance at it, it seems he knows something about it.

“Kai Li, care to explain?” I inquired as I cross my legs. “This flute is lethal. Very lethal, it could put an entire city into sleep. If use correctly by the user, it could even put anyone below on the rank of martial emperor. A terrifying weapon indeed, years of training can end by putting you into sleep and have your throat slice as you slumber.”

“Martial Emperor!” I jumped, this has taken me back, why would big brother Lee have it? “Is there any other more flutes like this?” I asked. “Yes, there's only 4 in the world.” Lea answered. “Is there anything that could counter it?” If there is, I would like to know. Lea looked at me with worried eyes. “It could be prevented if another flute is presented and the one who will play the flute must be martial emperor.” She said.

“I see.” This is a problem, if someone gets their hands on it, we are screwed. “But the flute can only play from its chosen master, in this case Crown prince Zhou Lee is its master and can only play by him only. To revoke the ownership, he must be kille-”

“Silence! I don't want anyone in my family to die. Utter such words again and I wil-” I interrupted Lea, I sigh out of frustration, I lost my temper there. “I’m sorry for suggesting such methods.” She apologies as she bowed her head. “It's fine. I wasn't meant to yell at you.”

“Now it's my turn, I talked with our three guest in the basement, they weren't spies, just hired mercenaries, and there's about 20 of them in the city, operating in secret. They have three jobs. First, create rumours about unwelcome spies in the city, second is frame the Wang family about staging a coup d’etat and finally, captured one of the three new princesses.” I reported, “And now I’ll tell you my plan.” I added.

“I will let myself be captured and find out where their base of operation is and from their we can find the ring leader and end this crisis.” I said. “What about the palace? They would be in disarray if one of the princess went missing.” Ying Yue said, a good preposition but I already have that cover.

“That's a simple solution Big sister Yue. I’ll bring Big Brother Lee into the fold.” I said with a smile. The three gave me a perplexed looks. “But, I don't think that would be wise.” Lea said.

“Why not?” I asked. “He's the next in line for the throne, and if he gets himself killed, the empire will be in distraught besides he wouldn't let his 9 year old sister do such a dangerous task.” Lea answer, ugh. She's right. Damn the importance of age. I wish I was 16 or 17 right now!

“Okay...wait, what about-”

“No, your sisters are also out of questions.” Lea bluntly said, I was completely dejected. “This is truly, unfortunate, damn curfews.” At this point I feel like giving up, It was a good plan too. I guess you can't make everything work as you planned. That's where it hit me, the Wang family.

“What about going for a long time stay at the Wang household, not only I could help get rid of their under suspicious of Coup d’etat. I could also increase my standing with them.” I said. “That seems like a good plan.” Kai li agreed. “Can I suggest another solution? Today is the day of wed, tomorrow is the day of Thurs.” Lea reminded me what was happening on Thursday, I facepalm. I totally forgot about the party. Kai Li and Ying Yue looked confused.