Chapter 30: 5 years later

I’m fishing near a pond close to our house, my feet feels cold under the shimmering blue water, the sun feels hot and nice, I could sleep while standing. “This is too boring, I’m hungry!”  Jing Xie, who is also known as Dark sword was whining. She was on a top a tree branch, relaxing on her back. “If you were to help, this would go a lot faster.” I sighed.

“Sure, why not.” She said with a grin on her face. She made a black orb with two of her hands, it was the size of her chest. I mean, like...it's not that big, like it's not like I’m jealous. Why did my magic make them big!? She threw her power orbs into the pond and create a big explosion.

It was raining pond water and fish….”There!” She said with pride. My clothes are drench and I’ve been hit on the head but multiple fishes, if I had an umbrella, this would’ve been perfect.

“Collect the fishes, after that prepare for a punishment.” I sighed. “Hmph. Fine.”she pouted as she started collecting the fishes that were flipping around on the ground. Putting them in the basket one by one.

I, on the other hand, I have to go to back to the dojo. I have to talk to Celestial Grandpa and Brother, when I reach the front door of the dojo. I opened it slowly to not disturb brother's cultivation. Jing Wu also known as Celestial Grandpa was observing brother who was cultivating. This is supposed to be the day where he break through to become a martial god. He's sweating hard, it felt like he just came out of the shower. He was only wearing his shorts and his chest and everything was so shiny like someone pour sweet almond oil. If other women were here aside from me, they'll be in heat.

I would go in heat but he's my brother unfortunately. “Grandpa. Is he almos-”

“Be quite little one, let your brother focus.” He said, I immediately stop my words and let him focus. “I’ll prepare dinner then.” I whispered. I exited out of the dojo and continue to the grilling area in front of the two buildings.
With my knowledge from my world, I made a primitive grill stove. It's still morning, so I’ll make the breakfast light.

I’ll go get some golden chicken eggs that we've been raising for the past 5 years, too bad I can't kill the Iron pig yet, it would be nice to taste bacon again like yesterday. Once I get the eggs from the chicken coop, I can finally start cooking eggs. The fishes will be for lunch and dinner. I’ll just make a simple sunny side up. 3 eggs for brother, 4 for grandpa because it's his favorite, three for me and 2 for Jing Xie with an addition of scramble eggs for her.

Jing Xie is so picky, I prefer to have all of us eat at least 3 eggs but she's like “Hmph, Eating something out of those creatures rear are foul and disgusting.” She is very hypocritical, I’ve seen her stole grandpa's eggs here and there. In a way, I find that cute.

When I got all the eggs and started to cook them, A big powerful ray of white light shined upon on the dojo. Did my brother finally break through? I rushed to the dojo and see my brother stood tall with a grin on his face. “I finally reach God emperor! I’m finally at your level, my dear little sister.” He said excitedly as he patted my head. I smile back. “Great! It's time for breakfast! I’m still preparing them though.” I said.

“Ahem. Make me 5 eggs today.” Grandpa requested while looking the other way. “Sorry, Grandpa, we need to preserve some tomorrow.” I said. Grandpa grunted in disappointment as he cross his arms.

“Where's Jing Xie?” He curiously asked. Ugh, I mean it's not weird to have a young man like him to be interested in a young woman like Jing Xie even though Jing Xie is supposed to be a weapon of darkness and destruction. I’m just glad that Dark sword was originally a female and not a guy. She told me that she possess many, many males bodies and she prefers to use males ones than female when causing Havocs during her time.

“I won't allow it. You're still technically engage.” I said. “What if the engagement is cancel?” He asked. I smacked on head, “How rude and you call yourself a man of commitment.” I scolded him besides I want to meet her and see her for myself.

A couple of minutes has passed, we were inside the house, sitting on our chairs ,eating breakfast on the dining the table. Brother put his chopstick down on the table. “I think it's time to go back home.” he declared, his eyes were certain and determined to go back home.

“It's been far too long.” He added. I stop eating at this point. “Then let's depart tomorrow. I’ll prepare the Phoenix.” I said.

“No need for that. I prefer to go quietly dear sister.” He responded. Cheh, I was really looking forward to riding the Phoenix and making people have their mouths gaps as we descend.

Everyone is packing their stuff into their void ring and Celestial Grandpa on the other hand is sleeping like a bear. My brother and Jing Xie already packed their stuff and just chatting about, to begin with we didn't have a lot of stuff to bring. We've been living a nomad's life, aside from the tools we can bring, there's really nothing else we could bring.

I pulled out a map from my void ring, looking at this map, we are located at the edge of the great bamboo forest. If we were to follow the road down south, we'll be able to reach the Royal capital, It might take us 5 to 7 days at best if we could by carriage. Too bad we don't have one. I had a disdain look on brother, if only we could ride the phoenix…

At best we could reach this city called the Panda city….Panda? Am I reading it wrong? “Brother! Can you read this for me?” I called out to brother, “Coming!” He responded as he walk with pure bliss. Tch, I need to keep Jing Xie in check. I gave him the map and pointed at this nearby city. “It's Panda City.”

“Panda City?” I was baffled and unsure. “You haven't heard of it. It's great tourist spot and neutral ground even bandits or great figures wouldn't dare attack it because everyone here loves panda.” He said with a smile.

I took a deep breathe and exhale, I did this twice, remember whatever happens here doesn't apply to earth, it's a new world. Keep in mind. “Okay, let's head to this city. We need transportation so, we have to stop by and get horses.” I said.

“Are you guys ready to go?” I asked. “I’m ready.” Brother responded. “Lead the way, little mistress.” Jing Xie said. Grandpa already went ahead. We follow the path that we made, it will leads us back to the main road. It's time to go home