Chapter 23: I became the master of a guild!

Zhang Yi, Feng li and I walked down the spacey wooden corridor, at the end of the corridor is the stairs to go up to the second floor. Usually you would go to the left corridor to go to the first floor, that's where all the fun people go like the lady who dragged big sister.

We were on the second floor, I could see many things down below, I was short, and light, so I had Feng Li lift me towards the wooden railing. Zhang Yi was crafty, she brought a wooden chair from one of the rooms on this floor. Crafty and sneaky. I could do the same but I like getting carried around.

Down there is a lot of people, mostly mercenaries or rich people who just want to mess around with the ladies. They are the dancers, seducers, teasers and waitresses of this floor, I think the second floor and the third floor are used for…..Hopefully big sister wouldn't get dragged there.

Mercenaries huh? I wonder how my big brother is doing at this point of time, It's been about a year, he should be meeting his master. I hope he'll be alright.

We heard steps coming through the stairs where we came from, we move fast to go to the third floor because it was the closest to us. When we reach the third floor. The floor was different, it's covered in smooth and shiny wooden floors.

There was a door at the end of this hallway, there was no other doors than the one at the end of the hallway, it's not like the last floor we were on. This is weird and strange.

We went our way towards the door because we could still hear the feet of a person. We opened the door and closed it slowly. “Anyone there?” A sweet and calming voice.

We turn around and there was a lady behind us, formally sitting on a white pillow on her knees. She had white skin, it looks smooth. She's looks like a princess. Her eyes were covered with white cloth. It was wrap around her head. Is she blind?

“Hmmmm, Children?” She tilted her head in confusion. I forgot, it totally slipped my mind, she's not completely blind. She could see the energies of our Ki. Only experts can see those. I feel kinda scared, I mean I can see them too but only for a couple of minutes and she probably had to see the Ki every single day and that takes a lot of energy and power to do.

“Come here Children, I don't bite.” She said, I would feel awkward if someone said that to me in the modern world but I’m in ancient China, so speaking proper is normal, I think?

The three of us slowly come close to the blind beauty. She look pretty up close but if she doesn't have the blindfold, she would look a lot beautiful. Maybe I could heal it.

“Sit your head on my lap. Make yourself comfortable.” She said. Zhang Yi, and Feng li took point, they rest their head on her lap while I stand around and do nothing. Hmmm, I saw a comb beside her, maybe I could comb her black air.

I grabbed the comb and starting combing her hair, it was so luscious and smooth, I envy her hair! “Oh, thank you.” She said in gratitude.

“I’m Jing Mei.” I introduced myself. “Jing Mei, what a nice name.” She complimented. “I’m Zhang Yi and the quiet one on the left is Feng li.” Zhang Yi said. “I’m not that quiet! I talk when I want to talk.” She complaint. The blind beauty chuckled, “Now, now girls don't fight among yourselves. I’m Ying Yue.” She said.

“Big sister, if I could ask, what do you have cloth covering your eyes?” I asked nicely, “My. What a well-mannered child. I am blind young one but the gods did not abandoned me because they grant me the power of thousand suns in my body.” She responded. A thousand suns! It is a world full of Overpowered people. Things like these are normal, hopefully. “I could see your shapes due to the Ki that I see. It's pretty neat.” she added.